ManyFoto.com: photos from the world.

Getting started:

  1. Select the country.
  2. Find location in the text box
    [ Type in an address or City/locality: ]
  3. If necessary change the search radius.
  4. If necessary you can move the marker on the map.
  5. Start the search with
    [ See the photos ]

Or use:

  1. [ Search in ManyFoto.com by Google ]
Note:
manyfoto.com uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
How to get to Engelsdorf (Kärnten) Hotel Engelsdorf (Kärnten)

Photos of Engelsdorf, Kärnten

photos found. 219. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Fisheye ruins
Fisheye ruins
  • Author: Nada BN Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-06-28 12:33:21
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'17"N - 14°24'19"O
  • Photo taken by mistake, Friesach/Breže, Austria
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Friesach, Carinthia, state of Austria (the art of public places of Friesach), Bahnhofstraße
Friesach, Carinthia, state of Austria (the art of public places of Friesach), Bahnhofstraße
  • Author: El Don Quijote de Viena Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-05-23 12:07:53
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'5"N - 14°24'37"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Find the Best Accomodations located to Engelsdorf, Kärnten
  • New deals listed every day
  • FREE cancellation on most rooms!
  • No booking fees, Save money!, Best Price Guaranteed
  • Manage your booking on the go
  • Book last minute without a credit card!
  • Find out more at Booking.com Reviews
Hotel Engelsdorf
Antlers on Wheels
Antlers on Wheels
  • Author: ::ErWin Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2016-01-01 13:31:46
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'17"N - 14°24'1"O
  • AJ1A7077
  • License*: Attribution-ShareAlike License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Apfelbaum zu Rosch haSchanah
Apfelbaum zu Rosch haSchanah
  • Author: AnnAbulf Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-09-05 17:01:31
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'14"N - 14°24'24"O
  • keine kommentarlosen FAVS! NO FAVS, thanks! Heute Abend beginnt mit Rosch ha-Schanah das neue jüdische Jahr (das ich viel sinnvoller finde als das übliche, das ich völlig ablehne) 5778, heute mußten wir uns auch von Carlo (s. voriges Bild) Abschied nehmen (seine Frau - sie waren ein sehr gut eingespieltes Paar seit 35 Jahren! - meinte, als sie heute morgen Schnee auf den Bergen sah, er sei schon da angekommen... Gut so, ich hoffe, sie kann es allmählich verkraften). Dieses Gebet, Unetaneh tokef, find ich für beides treffend: Am Neujahrstag wird es geschrieben und am Versöhnungstag besiegelt, wie viele vergehen und wie viele entstehen, wer leben wird und wer sterben, wer an sein Ende gelangt und wer nicht an sein Ende gelangt. Wer in Wasserflut, wer in Flammenglut, wer vom Schwert zerrissen, wer vom Tier zerbissen. Wer in Hungersnot, wer vom Durst bedroht. Wer in des Bebens Rot, wer im Seuchentod, wer erwürgt und wer zerschmettert. Wer in Ruhe bleibe und wer unstet treibe. Wer in Frieden sitze und wer getrieben durch Verfolgers Hetze, wer in Glück und wer in Qual, wer arm wer reich, wer sinkt, wer steigt. Aber Umkehr und Gebet und Liebeswerke, wenden ab das Böse des Verhängnisses, denn so wie Dein Name, so ist Dein Ruhm: Schwer zu erzürnen und leicht zu versöhnen! Denn nicht hast Du Gefallen am Tod des Sterblichen, sondern dass er umkehre von seinem Wege und lebe. Und bis zum Tage seines Todes wartest Du auf ihn, wenn er nur sich wende zu Dir, sofort nimmst Du ihn an... (Be Rosch haSchanah jikhatewun uweJom Zom Khipur jehathemun...) Melo per Rosh haShanà Questa sera inizia il nuovo anno ebraico (che io trovo molto più sensato di quello solito, che ignoro del tutto) 5778, oggi abbiamo dovuto prendere commiato da Carlo. Questa preghiera, Unetanè tokef, mi sembra adeguata per entrambi. Schanah towah umetukah!
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Friesach / Breže
Friesach / Breže
  • Author: Vid Pogacnik Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2002-06-03 17:00:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'9"N - 14°24'21"O
  • Nicely renovated medieval town centre.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Friesach / Breže
Friesach / Breže
  • Author: Vid Pogacnik Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2002-06-03 17:15:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'3"N - 14°24'18"O
  • The parish church of Saint Bartholomew.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Sur ces Pierres
Sur ces Pierres
  • Author: Kleman Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-20 12:31:24
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°56'53"N - 14°24'27"O
  • (Friesach, Kärnten, Autriche) Juin 2017
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Vis à Vis
Vis à Vis
  • Author: Kleman Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-20 12:31:47
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°56'53"N - 14°24'27"O
  • (Friesach, Kärnten, Autriche) Juin 2017
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Aussehen
Aussehen
  • Author: Kleman Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-20 12:33:35
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°56'53"N - 14°24'27"O
  • (Friesach, Kärnten, Autriche) Juin 2017
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Steinbaum
Steinbaum
  • Author: Kleman Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-20 12:44:19
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°56'58"N - 14°24'20"O
  • (Friesach, Kärnten, Autriche) Juin 2017
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Bicycles parked in the square
Bicycles parked in the square
  • Author: Andrea Macherelli Bianchini Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-08-17 10:14:30
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'2"N - 14°24'21"O
  • Friesach, Carinzia (Austria)
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Friesach, Carinthia (chiesa parrocchiale di Bartolomeo apostolo, iglesia parroquial de Bartolomé el Apóstol, l'église paroissiale de Barthélemy (apôtre), parish church of Bartholomew the Apostle, Bartłomiej Apostoł), Wiener Straße
Friesach, Carinthia (chiesa parrocchiale di Bartolomeo apostolo, iglesia parroquial de Bartolomé el Apóstol, l'église paroissiale de Barthélemy (apôtre), parish church of Bartholomew the Apostle, Bartłomiej Apostoł), Wiener Straße
  • Author: El Don Quijote de Viena Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-05-23 13:19:15
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'5"N - 14°24'37"O
  • The Roman Catholic parish church Friesach is located north of the main square at the foot of Petersberg (hill) in the town of Friesach in the district of Sankt Veit on the river Glan in Carinthia. The parish church Saint Bartholomew belongs to the deanery Friesach in the diocese of Gurk-Klagenfurt. The church is a listed building. History The first written mention of the church dates back to 1187. Probably there was a predecessor building from the time of the Carolingians. As first provost is mentioned in 1215 Konrad from Tisentis in Grisons. The church has undergone many changes during the course of history (1298, 1557, 1582, 1673, 1804, and 1895). The cemetery around the church was abandoned in 1785 and the Romanesque charnel house in 1845 demolished. Building Inside The interior of the five-bay longhouse is a basilically staggered three-aisled room in which round-arched pillared arcades bear the high nave. So the Romanesque structure is still clearly recognizable. Corbels are mounted under the capitals of some pilasters. The reliefed Romanesque impost on the northwestern longhouse pillar shows monsters and mythical creatures. The central nave in the area of ​​the westwork is significantly longer than the aisles and also with a width of 10.6 meters with a total width of the nave of 21.3 meters strikingly wide. Originally equipped with a flat ceiling, the vaulting was done with net ribs in the nave about 1441, the one of Bohemian cap vaults above the aisles in the second half of the 17th century. Also in the 17th century Baroque galleries were built on the aisles, whose openings were changed in 1896 Neo-Romanesque. Heads and coats of arms are shown on the keystones of the nave vault. A three-part arches on pillars with a groin vault supports the west gallery, whose balustrade consists of openwork tracery. At the front of the gallery there is a preliminary sketch of the death of Mary. An ogival-shaped triumphal arch dating from the end of the 15th century connects the nave with the choir. The choir with early Gothic ribbed vault was built in 1326-1333 by Provost Gerold, later Bishop of Gurk. The vault rests on consoles over compound piers, which end in consoles in the lower third of the wall. On these angels, heads and foliage are shown. Heads and foliage are also the motifs on the round keystones. On the north side of the choir, a pointed-arched portal with an iron-clad door leads into the sacristy. Windows Of utmost importance is the stock of medieval stained glass. Late Romanesque glass paintings, which were made between 1270 and 1280, were transferred here from the Dominican Church in 1838 and installed in the north-facing choir extension window and completed in 1890. On ten panes, the clever and foolish virgins are represented in the jagged style. In the southern choir extension window, the glass paintings created around 1325 to 1338 show scenes from the life of Christ on twelve panes. They were reassembled in 1838 from different windows of the choir. Three small glass paintings in the northeastern aisle windows were made in 1661. The first window in the southern aisle shows a coat of arms, donated in 1565 by Archbishop Johann Jakob von Khuen-Belasy. The large arched window above the organ gallery was glazed in 1995 by Rudolfine P. Rossmann. The circular clerestory windows of the nave are blind because of the roofs of the aisles. Die römisch-katholische Pfarrkirche Friesach steht nördlich des Hauptplatzes am Fuße des Petersbergs in der Stadtgemeinde Friesach im Bezirk Sankt Veit an der Glan in Kärnten. Die Pfarrkirche hl. Bartholomäus gehört zum Dekanat Friesach in der Diözese Gurk-Klagenfurt. Die Kirche steht unter Denkmalschutz. Geschichte Die erste urkundliche Erwähnung der Kirche stammt aus dem Jahre 1187. Wahrscheinlich gab es einen Vorgängerbau aus der Zeit der Karolinger. Als erster Propst wird 1215 Konrad aus Tisentis in Graubünden genannt. Der Kirchenbau hat nach mehreren Bränden im Laufe der Geschichte (1298, 1557, 1582, 1673, 1804, und 1895) eingreifende Veränderungen erfahren. Der Friedhof um die Kirche wurde 1785 aufgelassen und der romanische Karner 1845 abgetragen. Bauwerk Innen Das Innere des fünfjochigen Langhauses ist ein basilikal gestaffelter dreischiffiger Raum, bei dem rundbogige Pfeilerarkaden das Hochschiff tragen. So ist die romanische Struktur noch deutlich erkennbar. Unter den Kapitellen einiger Wandpfeiler sind Kopfkonsolen angebracht. Der reliefierte, romanische Kämpfer am nordwestlichen Langhauspfeiler zeigt Monstren und Fabelwesen. Das Mittelschiff ist im Bereich des Westwerks deutlich länger als die Seitenschiffe und auch mit einer Breite von 10,6 Metern bei einer Gesamtbreite des Langhauses von 21,3 Metern auffallend breit. Ursprünglich flach gedeckt, erfolgte die Einwölbung mit Netzrippen im Mittelschiff um 1441, die der Platzlgewölbe über den Seitenschiffen in der zweiten Hälfte des 17. Jahrhunderts. Ebenfalls im 17. Jahrhundert wurden über den Seitenschiffen barocke Emporen, deren Öffnungen 1896 neuromanisch verändert wurden, eingebaut. Auf den Schlusssteinen des Langhausgewölbes sind Köpfe und Wappen abgebildet. Eine dreiteilige rundbogige Pfeilerarkatur mit Kreuzgratgewölbe stützt die Westempore, deren Balustrade aus durchbrochenem Maßwerk besteht. An der Front der Empore ist eine Vorzeichnung zum Tod Mariens zu sehen. Ein spitzbogiger Triumphbogen vom Endes des 15. Jahrhunderts verbindet das Langhaus mit dem Chor. Der Chor mit frühgotischem Kreuzrippengewölbe wurde 1326 bis 1333 durch Propst Gerold, dem späteren Bischof von Gurk, errichtet. Das Gewölbe ruht auf Konsolen über Runddiensten, die im unteren Drittel der Wand in Konsolen enden. Auf diesen sind Engel, Köpfe und Blattwerk dargestellt. Köpfe und Blattwerk sind auch die Motive auf den runden Schlusssteinen. An der Nordseite des Chores führt ein spitzbogig profiliertes Portal mit eisenbeschlagener Tür in die Sakristei. Fenster Von größter Bedeutung ist der Bestand an mittelalterlichen Glasmalereien. Spätromanische Glasmalereien, die um 1270 bis 1280 entstanden, wurden 1838 aus der Dominikanerkirche hierher übertragen und im nordseitigen Chorschlussfenster eingebaut und 1890 ergänzt. Auf zehn Scheiben werden die klugen und törichten Jungfrauen im Zackenstil dargestellt. Im südlichen Chorschlussfenster zeigen die um 1325 bis 1338 geschaffenen Glasmalereien auf zwölf Scheiben Szenen aus dem Leben Christi. Sie wurden 1838 aus verschiedenen Fenster des Chores neu zusammengestellt. Drei kleine Glasgemälde im nordöstlichen Seitenschifffenster wurden 1661 gefertigt. Das erste Fenster im südlichen Seitenschiff zeigt eine Wappenscheibe, die 1565 vom Erzbischof Johann Jakob von Khuen-Belasy gestiftet worden ist. Das große Rundbogenfenster über der Orgelempore wurde 1995 von Rudolfine P. Rossmann verglast. Die kreisrunden Obergadenfenster des Mittelschiffes sind wegen der Dächer der Seitenschiffe blind. de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pfarrkirche_Friesach
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Friesach, Carinthia, state of Austria (the art of railway stations of Kärnten), Bahnhofstraße (Bahnhof Friesach)
Friesach, Carinthia, state of Austria (the art of railway stations of Kärnten), Bahnhofstraße (Bahnhof Friesach)
  • Author: El Don Quijote de Viena Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-05-23 12:02:41
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'10"N - 14°24'36"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Friesach, Carinthia, state of Austria (the art of public places and listed buildings of Friesach), Bahnhofstraße
Friesach, Carinthia, state of Austria (the art of public places and listed buildings of Friesach), Bahnhofstraße
  • Author: El Don Quijote de Viena Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-05-23 12:08:38
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'3"N - 14°24'28"O
  • Wohn- und Geschäftshaus, Haus Herbst Objekt ID: 34263, Bahnhofstraße 15 Katastralgemeinde: Friesach. Das Haus Herbst ist eine repräsentative vierflügelige Anlage, die teilweise bis in die erste Hälfte des 13. Jahrhunderts zurückgeht, im Spätmittelalter überbaut und im 16. Jahrhundert zu einem großzügigen Komplex mit einem zweigeschoßigen dreiseitigen Arkadenhof umgebaut wurde. Die schlichte Fassade zur Bahnhofstraße hin stammt aus der Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts. Die Einfahrt wurde im 16. Jahrhundert mit einem achtjochigen Tonnengewölbe mit Stichkappen versehen. In der breiten Halle über der Einfahrt ruht ein um 1530 entstandenes Tonnengewölbe mit Stichkappen auf Wandpfeilern. de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_denkmalgesch%C3%BCtzten_O...(K%C3%A4rnten)
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Friesach, Carinthia, state of Austria (the art of public places of Friesach), Bahnhofstraße
Friesach, Carinthia, state of Austria (the art of public places of Friesach), Bahnhofstraße
  • Author: El Don Quijote de Viena Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-05-23 12:11:19
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 46°57'3"N - 14°24'28"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
photos found. 219. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Back to top