ManyFoto.com: photos from the world.

Getting started:

  1. Select the country.
  2. Find location in the text box
    [ Type in an address or City/locality: ]
  3. If necessary change the search radius.
  4. If necessary you can move the marker on the map.
  5. Start the search with
    [ See the photos ]

Or use:

  1. [ Search in ManyFoto.com by Google ]
Note:
manyfoto.com uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
How to get to Achel (Flamande) Hotel Achel (Flamande)

Photos of Achel, Flamande

photos found. 139. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Sint Huibrechts Lille
Sint Huibrechts Lille
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-25 13:26:43
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°14'13"N - 5°29'1"O
  • De Lilse Meulen De Lilse Meulen (ook: De Nieuwe Molen) is een ronde stenen molen die zich bevindt aan de Windmolenstraat 10 te Sint-Huibrechts-Lille. De molen is een bovenkruier van het type beltmolen, die fungeert als korenmolen en werd gebouwd in 1908. De molen werd opgericht door de teuten Walterus Houben en Joseph Kerckhofs. In 1819 vroegen ze vergunning aan om eene koorn graan molen te mogen bouwen en in dezelve te plaatsen een olie of slagmolen. In 1820 kwam de molen tot stand, aan het Kanaal Bocholt-Herentals, tegenover de jeneverstokerij. De molen fungeerde als korenmolen en oliemolen. Ze werd verpacht aan diverse molenaarsfamilies, waaronder de familie Sevens. Omdat het dorp maar klein was, stond de molen vaak stil. Eén der toenmalige eigenaren, Louis Houben, richtte in 1845 de Broekkantmolen op de Warmbeek op. De windmolen, toen nog slechts eigendom van Willem Kerckhofs, werd nu beconcurreerd door één der gewezen eigenaren. In 1908 werd het Kanaal Bocholt-Herentals verbreed. Hiertoe moest de molen worden gesloopt, waarop de eigenaar, Joseph Hubert Theodoor Kerkhofs-Spaas, een nieuwe molen liet bouwen. Dat is de huidige molen. Aangezien de kanaalverbreding uiteindelijk aan de andere zijde van het kanaal geschiedde, zijn de fundamenten van de oude molen nog zichtbaar. In 2008 werd deze fundering opgemeten en de omgeving opgeknapt. De nieuwe molen werd in 1911 voorzien van een benzinemotor, die in 1920 nog werd vergroot. Op 1 november 2021 werd, bij een storm, de molen ernstig beschadigd, waarop de familie Leyssen het molenaarsberoep opgaf. De boeren echter, nu verstoken van een maalinrichting, richtten een vennootschap op tot het malen van granen, de Sint-Huibrechts-Maalderij, en huurden de molen, die vervolgens werd opgeknapt. In 1923 verkocht Joseph Kerckhofs de molen aan de Sint-Huibrechts-Maalderij. De molen bleef werken, en in 1952 werd het samenwerkingsverband S.V. "De Molen" opgericht. Men produceerde nu vooral veevoer, er werd daarnaast nog wat rogge en boekweit gemalen voor menselijke voeding. In 1960 werd een scheepsdieselmotor aangeschaft, maar tot 1966 werd ook de windkracht nog benut. Geleidelijk aan ontwikkelde het bedrijf zich tot een handel in veevoeders en werd er niet meer gemalen. In 1969 brak de binnenroede. In 1980 werd de molen, en haar omgeving, geklasseerd als beschermd monument, en in 1997 werd ze aangekocht door de gemeente Neerpelt. Ze werd weer in maalvaardige staat gebracht en in 2000 kon ze weer malen. Het bedrijf geschiedt tegenwoordig door vrijwillige molenaars onder leiding van de laatste particuliere eigenaar, Jozef Brouwers. De molen vermaalt nog graan voor veevoer, en ze dient als opleidingsmolen voor het examen Vrijwillige Molenaar. De Lilse Meulen (also: De Nieuwe Molen) is a round stone mill located at Windmolenstraat 10 in Sint-Huibrechts-Lille. The mill is a belt mill type top wheel that acts as a flour mill and was built in 1908. The mill was founded by the teuten Walterus Houben and Joseph Kerckhofs. In 1819 they applied for a permit to build a corn grain mill and to place an oil or percussion mill in it. The mill was built in 1820, on the Bocholt-Herentals Canal, opposite the distillery. The mill functioned as a flour mill and oil mill. It was leased to various miller families, including the Sevens family. Because the village was small, the mill often stood still. One of the then owners, Louis Houben, founded the Broekkantmolen on the Warmbeek in 1845. The windmill, then only owned by Willem Kerckhofs, was now competed by one of the former owners. The Bocholt-Herentals Canal was widened in 1908. To this end, the mill had to be demolished, on which the owner, Joseph Hubert Theodoor Kerkhofs-Spaas, had a new mill built. That is the current mill. Since the canal widening eventually took place on the other side of the canal, the foundations of the old mill are still visible. In 2008, this foundation was measured and the environment refurbished. The new mill was fitted with a gasoline engine in 1911, which was enlarged in 1920. On 1 November 2021, in a storm, the mill was seriously damaged, after which the Leyssen family gave up the miller's occupation. The farmers, however, now devoid of a mill, founded a company for grinding grains, the Sint-Huibrechts-Maalderij, and rented the mill, which was subsequently refurbished. In 1923, Joseph Kerckhofs sold the mill on Sint-Huibrechts-Maalderij. The mill continued to work, and in 1952 the S.V. "De Molen" founded. They now mainly produced animal feed, and some rye and buckwheat was also ground for human food. A marine diesel engine was purchased in 1960, but until 1966 wind power was also used. Gradually the company developed into a feed trade and was no longer ground. In 1969 the inner rod broke. In 1980, the mill and its surroundings were classified as a protected monument, and in 1997 it was purchased by the municipality of Neerpelt. She was brought back in a good condition and in 2000 she was able to grind again. Today, the company is run by voluntary millers under the leadership of the last private owner, Jozef Brouwers. The mill still grinds grain for animal feed, and it serves as a training mill for the Voluntary Miller exam.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
9757 nabij Achel 4 oktober 1992
9757 nabij Achel 4 oktober 1992
  • Author: peter_schoeber Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-02-10 18:31:12
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°14'33"N - 5°30'12"O
  • Belgische Spoorwegen locomotief 5175 + trein + locomotief 5144 onderweg tussen Budel en Neerpelt in het kader van de tram trein busdag. Belgium Railways locomotive 5175 + train + locomotive 5144 on its way between Budel and Neerpelt.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Find the Best Accomodations located to Achel, Flamande
  • New deals listed every day
  • FREE cancellation on most rooms!
  • No booking fees, Save money!, Best Price Guaranteed
  • Manage your booking on the go
  • Book last minute without a credit card!
  • Find out more at Booking.com Reviews
Hotel Achel
2019 België 0051 Achel
2019 België 0051 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 14:41:48
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°16'28"N - 5°28'10"O
  • Achel Statie
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0064 Achel
2019 België 0064 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:18:34
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'16"N - 5°28'37"O
  • Schutterijstraat
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0065 Achel
2019 België 0065 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:18:49
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'15"N - 5°28'39"O
  • Schutterijstraat
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0066 Achel
2019 België 0066 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:19:19
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'15"N - 5°28'39"O
  • Schutterijstraat
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0067 Achel
2019 België 0067 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:19:58
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'15"N - 5°28'41"O
  • Schutterijstraat
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0068 Achel
2019 België 0068 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:20:26
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'15"N - 5°28'41"O
  • Schutterijstraat
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0069 Achel
2019 België 0069 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:22:26
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'14"N - 5°28'44"O
  • Dorpsstraat
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0070 Achel
2019 België 0070 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:24:49
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'8"N - 5°28'46"O
  • Dorpsstraat
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0071 Achel
2019 België 0071 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:28:07
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'4"N - 5°28'45"O
  • Dorpsstraat, De Leonaerdtslaan
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0073 Achel
2019 België 0073 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:30:51
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'5"N - 5°28'46"O
  • De Leonaerdtslaan, Bleekstraat
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2019 België 0074 Achel
2019 België 0074 Achel
  • Author: porochelt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-29 15:33:43
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°15'6"N - 5°28'53"O
  • De Leonaerdtslaan, Catharinadal
  • License*: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
montpellier_022
montpellier_022
  • Author: OurTravelPics.com Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-09-16 13:06:31
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°14'42"N - 5°27'46"O
  • The Ford Lommel Proving Ground, viewed from the airplane from Amsterdam www.ourtravelpics.com/?place=montpellier&photo=22
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Achel-Statie, Heilige Kruisvindingskerk.
Achel-Statie, Heilige Kruisvindingskerk.
  • Author: What's Around Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-07-16 11:09:31
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 51°16'28"N - 5°28'25"O
  • De Heilige Kruisvindingskerk is de parochiekerk van Rodenrijt (ofwel: Achel-Statie), in de Belgische provincie Limburg. Ze bevindt zich aan de Sint-Odilialaan. Geschiedenis Nadat bij het Station Achel een nederzetting was ontstaan, werd de behoefte aan een eigen kerk gevoeld, daar Achel een tweetal kilometer zuidelijker was gelegen. Op 29 oktober 1950 werd een noodkerk ingezegend in de voormalige quarantainestallen. Op 23 september 1962 werd de eerste steen voor een nieuwe kerk gelegd, en deze steen was afkomstig van een afgebroken machineloods, die op het stationsterrein had gestaan. De kerk werd ontworpen door G. Daniëls. Op 24 augustus 1963 werd ze ingewijd. Ze werd bediend door de Kruisheren van Maaseik, welke een voorkeur had voor genoemde Maaseikse architect. Gebouw Het betreft een rechthoekige zaalkerk, uitgevoerd in baksteen en beton in modernistische stijl, met een afhellend dak. Dezelfde materialen werden gebruikt voor de vrijstaande westtoren, welke vier geledingen omvat. Het hoofdaltaar in witte steen werd ontworpen door Harry vanden Thillart. De glas-in-loodramen werden vervaardigd door Daan Wildschut. Het huidige orgel stamt uit 1998.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
photos found. 139. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Back to top