ManyFoto.com: photos from the world.

Getting started:

  1. Select the country.
  2. Find location in the text box
    [ Type in an address or City/locality: ]
  3. If necessary change the search radius.
  4. If necessary you can move the marker on the map.
  5. Start the search with
    [ See the photos ]

Or use:

  1. [ Search in ManyFoto.com by Google ]
Note:
manyfoto.com uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
How to get to Fouron-Saint-Pierre (Flamande) Hotel Fouron-Saint-Pierre (Flamande)

Photos of Fouron-Saint-Pierre, Flamande

photos found. 533. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
20191222_084743
20191222_084743
  • Author: Jaap01 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-12-22 08:47:43
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°45'57"N - 5°48'35"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
20191222_085616
20191222_085616
  • Author: Jaap01 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-12-22 08:56:15
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°45'41"N - 5°48'53"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Find the Best Accomodations located to Fouron-Saint-Pierre, Flamande
  • New deals listed every day
  • FREE cancellation on most rooms!
  • No booking fees, Save money!, Best Price Guaranteed
  • Manage your booking on the go
  • Book last minute without a credit card!
  • Find out more at Booking.com Reviews
Hotel Fouron-Saint-Pierre
20191222_085654
20191222_085654
  • Author: Jaap01 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-12-22 08:56:54
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°45'41"N - 5°48'53"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
20191222_085707
20191222_085707
  • Author: Jaap01 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-12-22 08:57:06
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°45'40"N - 5°48'54"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
20191222_090741
20191222_090741
  • Author: Jaap01 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-12-22 09:07:41
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°45'19"N - 5°48'50"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
20191222_091235
20191222_091235
  • Author: Jaap01 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-12-22 09:12:35
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°45'9"N - 5°48'46"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
20191222_094340
20191222_094340
  • Author: Jaap01 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-12-22 09:43:40
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°44'15"N - 5°48'19"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Jeep Bombardier ex Belgian Army
Jeep Bombardier ex Belgian Army
  • Author: BIBI Tornado Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-02-20 15:43:59
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°43'32"N - 5°49'43"O
  • Fouron St Pierre, Belgique
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
St. Pieters Voeren
St. Pieters Voeren
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-24 14:08:11
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°44'11"N - 5°49'19"O
  • Kasteel De Commanderij Commandery Castle De Commanderij van Sint-Pieters-Voeren is een kasteel in Maaslandse renaissancestijl in Sint-Pieters-Voeren, deelgemeente van de Belgische gemeente Voeren. Het is een voormalige commanderij van de Duitse Orde, gelegen binnen de balije Biesen en daarmee ondergeschikt aan de landcommanderij Alden Biesen in Bilzen-Rijkhoven. Bij zijn intrede in 1242 schonk Daniël van Voeren al zijn bezittingen aan de Duitse Orde, die al sinds 1220 in deze streek gevestigd was. Tot aan de Franse Revolutie zou het grondgebied van Sint-Pieters-Voeren als rijksheerlijkheid onder het gezag van de Duitse keizer een enclave in het graafschap Dalhem blijven. In 1320 was er reeds sprake van een commandeur Van Bronchorst. Samen met elf andere balijen hing Sint-Pieters-Voeren af van de landcommanderij van Alden Biesen. Het huidige kasteel was de commanderij, de verblijfplaats van de lokale commandeur. Sint-Pieters-Voeren kende in de loop der eeuwen 39 commandeurs. In 1798 werd de Duitse Orde door de Franse staat opgeheven. De commanderij van Sint-Pieters-Voeren kwam achtereenvolgens in het bezit van verschillende eigenaars. Eerst van J.-J. Dresse uit Verviers, die het goed doorverkocht aan A.-J. Sauvage, eveneens uit Verviers. Van 1856 tot 1893 behoorde het goed toe aan baron Otto Napoleon de Loë-Imstenraedt uit het nabije Mheer, die zich ook heer van Sint-Pieters-Voeren noemde. In 1893 werd het goed gekocht door baron L. de Potesta de Waleffe. Hij bracht ingrijpende veranderingen aan de gebouwen aan. In het interieur liet hij historiserende muurschilderingen aanbrengen over het wedervaren van de ridders van de Duitse Orde en op de steunbalken van de benedenverdieping de wapenschilden van de commandeurs die er gewoond hadden. Door huwelijk kwam het kasteel in 1952 in het bezit van de familie Ferretti di Castelferretto. In 1969 ging het bezit over naar de Nederlandse familie Van Rijckevorsel. Van 2006 tot heden zijn de Vlaming Eric Rochtus en echtgenote Anne Van Mulders eigenaar van de Commanderij. Het oudste deel van het gebouwencomplex is de L-vormige vleugel met toren, een verbouwing uit het begin van de zeventiende eeuw, voltooid door Willem Quaest de Beeck, commandeur van 1631 tot 1661. Een dubbele, gebogen kwartslagtrap leidt naar het bordes. Dit bordes en de gesmeed ijzeren balustrade van de trap zijn versierd met het kruis van de Duitse Orde. In het interieur zijn er verschillende schoorsteenmantels en een, in een kast ingebouwd altaar. Commandeur Quaest de Beeck was ook de bouwheer van de kerk van Sint-Pieters-Voeren, gebouwd tussen 1652 en 1661. Zijn grafsteen staat tegen de kerkmuur vlak bij de toegangspoort in de muur die kerk en kerkhof omringt. Verder bestaat het kasteelcomplex uit een hoevegebouw, stallingen en een poortgebouw, in de vorm van een rechthoek gegroepeerd rondom een binnenplaats, te midden van een park. In de hoeve wordt Voerense stroop in grote koperen ketels boven een houtvuur bereid volgens een oud recept. De oorspronkelijke ringgrachten bestaan nog steeds en deze werden in 1885 uitgebreid met een aantal vijvers waarin forel, steur en paling worden gekweekt. Het riviertje de Voer, dat zijn naam aan de streek geeft, ontspringt op het terrein. In het park staat het brongebouwtje, opgericht door commandeur Von Rolshausen zu Bütgenbach. Door de waterpoort stroomt tot 4.000 liter water per minuut afkomstig van het verderop gelegen brongebied van de Voer, de rivier die de vijvers voedt en van hieruit doorheen Voeren loopt. In het fronton boven de poort staat het wapen afgebeeld van commandeur Von Rolshausen zu Bütgenbach, naast dat van grootmeester Von Amspringen en landcommandeur Von Bocholtz. In de hekken staat de datum 1633. Het poortgebouw, naast het woonhuis, werd in 1910 afgebroken en aan de tegenoverliggende kant van het complex geplaatst met hergebruik van enkele oorspronkelijke elementen. In het fronton aan de buitenzijde bevindt zich een gevelsteen met het wapenschild van de familie De Potesta de Waleff en het opschrift: RESTAURATUM / MCMX (gerestaureerd 1910); eronder een gevelsteen met het opschrift: ORDINIS TEUNON.CASTELLUM / ANNO MDCXV AEDIFICATUM (kasteel van de Duitse Orde, gebouwd in 1615). The Commandery of Sint-Pieters-Voeren is a castle in Maasland Renaissance style in Sint-Pieters-Voeren, part of the Belgian commune of Voeren. It is a former commandery of the Teutonic Order, located within the Biesen Balie and thus subordinate to the landcommanderij Alden Biesen in Bilzen-Rijkhoven. Upon his arrival in 1242, Daniël van Voeren donated all his possessions to the Teutonic Order, which had been established in this region since 1220. Until the French Revolution, the territory of Sint-Pieters-Voeren would remain an imperial under the authority of the German Emperor as an imperial government in the county of Dalhem. In 1320 there was already a commander Van Bronchorst. Together with eleven other bays, Sint-Pieters-Voeren depended on the land commandery of Alden Biesen. The current castle was the commandery, the residence of the local commander. Sint-Pieters-Voeren had 39 commanders over the centuries. In 1798 the German Order was dissolved by the French state. The commander of Sint-Pieters-Voeren came successively in the possession of several owners. First from J.-J. Dresse from Verviers, who sold it well to A.-J. Sauvage, also from Verviers. From 1856 to 1893 it belonged well to Baron Otto Napoleon de Loë-Imstenraedt from nearby Mheer, who also called himself Lord of St. Peter's Voeren. In 1893 it was well bought by baron L. de Potesta de Waleffe. He made major changes to the buildings. In the interior he had historian murals painted about the experience of the knights of the Teutonic Order and on the support beams of the ground floor the coats of arms of the commanders who had lived there. By marriage the castle came into the possession of the Ferretti di Castelferretto family in 1952. In 1969, the property was transferred to the Dutch Van Rijckevorsel family. From 2006 to the present the Fleming Eric Rochtus and wife Anne Van Mulders are the owners of the Commandery. The oldest part of the building complex is the L-shaped wing with a tower, a renovation from the beginning of the seventeenth century, completed by Willem Quaest de Beeck, commander from 1631 to 1661. A double, curved quarter-flight staircase leads to the platform. This platform and the forged iron balustrade of the stairs are decorated with the cross of the German Order. In the interior there are several mantelpieces and an altar built into a cupboard. Commander Quaest de Beeck was also the patron of the church of Sint-Pieters-Voeren, built between 1652 and 1661. His tombstone stands against the church wall near the entrance gate in the wall surrounding the church and cemetery. Furthermore, the castle complex consists of a farm building, stables and a gatehouse, in the form of a rectangle grouped around a courtyard, in the middle of a park. In the farm, Voeren syrup is prepared in large copper kettles over a wood fire according to an old recipe. The original ring ditches still exist and were expanded in 1885 with a number of ponds in which trout, sturgeon and eel are cultivated. The river Drain, which gives its name to the region, rises on the terrain. In the park is the source building, founded by commander Von Rolshausen zu Bütgenbach. Through the water gate flows up to 4,000 liters of water per minute from the nearby source area of ​​the Voer, the river that feeds the ponds and runs through it from here. In the pediment above the gate is the coat of arms of commander Von Rolshausen zu Bütgenbach, next to that of grandmaster Von Amspringen and land commander Von Bocholtz. In the fences is the date 1633. The gatehouse, next to the house, was demolished in 1910 and placed on the opposite side of the complex with the reuse of a few original elements. In the fronton on the outside is a facing brick with the coat of arms of the De Potesta de Waleff family and the inscription: RESTAURATUM / MCMX (restored 1910); beneath it is a facing brick with the inscription: ORDINIS TEUNON.CASTELLUM / ANNO MDCXV AEDIFICATUM (castle of the Teutonic Order, built in 1615).
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
St. Pieters Voeren
St. Pieters Voeren
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-24 14:01:20
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°44'14"N - 5°49'21"O
  • Kasteel De Commanderij Commandery Castle De Commanderij van Sint-Pieters-Voeren is een kasteel in Maaslandse renaissancestijl in Sint-Pieters-Voeren, deelgemeente van de Belgische gemeente Voeren. Het is een voormalige commanderij van de Duitse Orde, gelegen binnen de balije Biesen en daarmee ondergeschikt aan de landcommanderij Alden Biesen in Bilzen-Rijkhoven. Bij zijn intrede in 1242 schonk Daniël van Voeren al zijn bezittingen aan de Duitse Orde, die al sinds 1220 in deze streek gevestigd was. Tot aan de Franse Revolutie zou het grondgebied van Sint-Pieters-Voeren als rijksheerlijkheid onder het gezag van de Duitse keizer een enclave in het graafschap Dalhem blijven. In 1320 was er reeds sprake van een commandeur Van Bronchorst. Samen met elf andere balijen hing Sint-Pieters-Voeren af van de landcommanderij van Alden Biesen. Het huidige kasteel was de commanderij, de verblijfplaats van de lokale commandeur. Sint-Pieters-Voeren kende in de loop der eeuwen 39 commandeurs. In 1798 werd de Duitse Orde door de Franse staat opgeheven. De commanderij van Sint-Pieters-Voeren kwam achtereenvolgens in het bezit van verschillende eigenaars. Eerst van J.-J. Dresse uit Verviers, die het goed doorverkocht aan A.-J. Sauvage, eveneens uit Verviers. Van 1856 tot 1893 behoorde het goed toe aan baron Otto Napoleon de Loë-Imstenraedt uit het nabije Mheer, die zich ook heer van Sint-Pieters-Voeren noemde. In 1893 werd het goed gekocht door baron L. de Potesta de Waleffe. Hij bracht ingrijpende veranderingen aan de gebouwen aan. In het interieur liet hij historiserende muurschilderingen aanbrengen over het wedervaren van de ridders van de Duitse Orde en op de steunbalken van de benedenverdieping de wapenschilden van de commandeurs die er gewoond hadden. Door huwelijk kwam het kasteel in 1952 in het bezit van de familie Ferretti di Castelferretto. In 1969 ging het bezit over naar de Nederlandse familie Van Rijckevorsel. Van 2006 tot heden zijn de Vlaming Eric Rochtus en echtgenote Anne Van Mulders eigenaar van de Commanderij. Het oudste deel van het gebouwencomplex is de L-vormige vleugel met toren, een verbouwing uit het begin van de zeventiende eeuw, voltooid door Willem Quaest de Beeck, commandeur van 1631 tot 1661. Een dubbele, gebogen kwartslagtrap leidt naar het bordes. Dit bordes en de gesmeed ijzeren balustrade van de trap zijn versierd met het kruis van de Duitse Orde. In het interieur zijn er verschillende schoorsteenmantels en een, in een kast ingebouwd altaar. Commandeur Quaest de Beeck was ook de bouwheer van de kerk van Sint-Pieters-Voeren, gebouwd tussen 1652 en 1661. Zijn grafsteen staat tegen de kerkmuur vlak bij de toegangspoort in de muur die kerk en kerkhof omringt. Verder bestaat het kasteelcomplex uit een hoevegebouw, stallingen en een poortgebouw, in de vorm van een rechthoek gegroepeerd rondom een binnenplaats, te midden van een park. In de hoeve wordt Voerense stroop in grote koperen ketels boven een houtvuur bereid volgens een oud recept. De oorspronkelijke ringgrachten bestaan nog steeds en deze werden in 1885 uitgebreid met een aantal vijvers waarin forel, steur en paling worden gekweekt. Het riviertje de Voer, dat zijn naam aan de streek geeft, ontspringt op het terrein. In het park staat het brongebouwtje, opgericht door commandeur Von Rolshausen zu Bütgenbach. Door de waterpoort stroomt tot 4.000 liter water per minuut afkomstig van het verderop gelegen brongebied van de Voer, de rivier die de vijvers voedt en van hieruit doorheen Voeren loopt. In het fronton boven de poort staat het wapen afgebeeld van commandeur Von Rolshausen zu Bütgenbach, naast dat van grootmeester Von Amspringen en landcommandeur Von Bocholtz. In de hekken staat de datum 1633. Het poortgebouw, naast het woonhuis, werd in 1910 afgebroken en aan de tegenoverliggende kant van het complex geplaatst met hergebruik van enkele oorspronkelijke elementen. In het fronton aan de buitenzijde bevindt zich een gevelsteen met het wapenschild van de familie De Potesta de Waleff en het opschrift: RESTAURATUM / MCMX (gerestaureerd 1910); eronder een gevelsteen met het opschrift: ORDINIS TEUNON.CASTELLUM / ANNO MDCXV AEDIFICATUM (kasteel van de Duitse Orde, gebouwd in 1615). The Commandery of Sint-Pieters-Voeren is a castle in Maasland Renaissance style in Sint-Pieters-Voeren, part of the Belgian commune of Voeren. It is a former commandery of the Teutonic Order, located within the Biesen Balie and thus subordinate to the landcommanderij Alden Biesen in Bilzen-Rijkhoven. Upon his arrival in 1242, Daniël van Voeren donated all his possessions to the Teutonic Order, which had been established in this region since 1220. Until the French Revolution, the territory of Sint-Pieters-Voeren would remain an imperial under the authority of the German Emperor as an imperial government in the county of Dalhem. In 1320 there was already a commander Van Bronchorst. Together with eleven other bays, Sint-Pieters-Voeren depended on the land commandery of Alden Biesen. The current castle was the commandery, the residence of the local commander. Sint-Pieters-Voeren had 39 commanders over the centuries. In 1798 the German Order was dissolved by the French state. The commander of Sint-Pieters-Voeren came successively in the possession of several owners. First from J.-J. Dresse from Verviers, who sold it well to A.-J. Sauvage, also from Verviers. From 1856 to 1893 it belonged well to Baron Otto Napoleon de Loë-Imstenraedt from nearby Mheer, who also called himself Lord of St. Peter's Voeren. In 1893 it was well bought by baron L. de Potesta de Waleffe. He made major changes to the buildings. In the interior he had historian murals painted about the experience of the knights of the Teutonic Order and on the support beams of the ground floor the coats of arms of the commanders who had lived there. By marriage the castle came into the possession of the Ferretti di Castelferretto family in 1952. In 1969, the property was transferred to the Dutch Van Rijckevorsel family. From 2006 to the present the Fleming Eric Rochtus and wife Anne Van Mulders are the owners of the Commandery. The oldest part of the building complex is the L-shaped wing with a tower, a renovation from the beginning of the seventeenth century, completed by Willem Quaest de Beeck, commander from 1631 to 1661. A double, curved quarter-flight staircase leads to the platform. This platform and the forged iron balustrade of the stairs are decorated with the cross of the German Order. In the interior there are several mantelpieces and an altar built into a cupboard. Commander Quaest de Beeck was also the patron of the church of Sint-Pieters-Voeren, built between 1652 and 1661. His tombstone stands against the church wall near the entrance gate in the wall surrounding the church and cemetery. Furthermore, the castle complex consists of a farm building, stables and a gatehouse, in the form of a rectangle grouped around a courtyard, in the middle of a park. In the farm, Voeren syrup is prepared in large copper kettles over a wood fire according to an old recipe. The original ring ditches still exist and were expanded in 1885 with a number of ponds in which trout, sturgeon and eel are cultivated. The river Drain, which gives its name to the region, rises on the terrain. In the park is the source building, founded by commander Von Rolshausen zu Bütgenbach. Through the water gate flows up to 4,000 liters of water per minute from the nearby source area of ​​the Voer, the river that feeds the ponds and runs through it from here. In the pediment above the gate is the coat of arms of commander Von Rolshausen zu Bütgenbach, next to that of grandmaster Von Amspringen and land commander Von Bocholtz. In the fences is the date 1633. The gatehouse, next to the house, was demolished in 1910 and placed on the opposite side of the complex with the reuse of a few original elements. In the fronton on the outside is a facing brick with the coat of arms of the De Potesta de Waleff family and the inscription: RESTAURATUM / MCMX (restored 1910); beneath it is a facing brick with the inscription: ORDINIS TEUNON.CASTELLUM / ANNO MDCXV AEDIFICATUM (castle of the Teutonic Order, built in 1615).
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Frohe Weihnachtstage
Frohe Weihnachtstage
  • Author: jochenguckt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-12-27 14:05:50
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°42'59"N - 5°50'44"O
  • +
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
20191222_102549
20191222_102549
  • Author: Jaap01 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-12-22 10:25:49
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°42'59"N - 5°48'32"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Voeren
Voeren
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-24 14:28:18
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°43'4"N - 5°50'22"O
  • Villa aan de Magis Villa at the Magis road
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
St. Pieters Voeren
St. Pieters Voeren
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-24 14:20:33
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°44'14"N - 5°49'20"O
  • De Commanderij (Water van de Voer) The Commandery (Water from Voer source)
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
St. Pieters Voeren
St. Pieters Voeren
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-24 14:15:58
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°44'13"N - 5°49'21"O
  • St. Pieters-Stoelkerk De Sint-Pieters-Stoelkerk in Sint-Pieters-Voeren, deelgemeente van Voeren, dateert uit de zeventiende eeuw. Zij werd gebouwd door commandeur Quaedt de Beeck van de in de buurt gelegen commanderij. Toch functioneerde het kerkje onafhankelijk van de commanderij. Ze was immers tot 1794 afhankelijk van de collegiale kerk van Sint-Martens-Voeren en werd bediend door een van de kanunniken van het kapittel van die kerk. Het koor is uit 1652, het schip uit 1660 en de toren uit 1661. Het gebouw ligt te midden van het ommuurde kerkhof. Het is een kleine zaalkerk met een sacristie aan beide zijden. De kerk is grotendeels opgetrokken uit breuksteen en silex, de toren heeft alleen een onderbouw van dit materiaal; het bovengedeelte is van baksteen, met kalkstenen hoekbanden. Het barokke hoofdaltaar uit beschilderde eik draagt het wapen van commandeur Quaedt de Beeck (ca. 1660) en heeft een altaarstuk op doek met de voorstelling van de Geboorte van Christus en de Verkondiging aan de Herders, door F. Walschartz, Luik (1654). Op het kerkhof bevinden zich een aantal gedateerde grafkruisen uit verschillende perioden (1667-1702 en meerdere ongedateerde uit een oudere periode. De grafsteen van commandeur Quaedt de Beeck (+1661) staat tegen de buitenzijde van het koor. Eveneens aan het koor staat een merkwaardig gesmeed ijzeren kruis op kalkstenen sokkel ter herinnering aan een miraculeuze verschijning in 1799. The Sint-Pieters-Stoel Church in Sint-Pieters-Voeren, part of Voeren, dates from the seventeenth century. It was built by commander Quaedt de Beeck from the nearby commandery. Yet the church functioned independently of the commandery. She was dependent on the collegiate church of Sint-Martens-Voeren until 1794 and was served by one of the canons of the chapter of that church. The choir is from 1652, the ship from 1660 and the tower from 1661. The building is situated in the middle of the walled cemetery. It is a small hall church with a sacristy on both sides. The church is built mainly of quarry stone and flint, the tower has only a substructure of this material; the upper part is made of brick, with limestone corner strips. The Baroque main altar from painted oak carries the arms of commander Quaedt de Beeck (c.1660) and has an altarpiece on canvas depicting the Nativity and the Annunciation to the Shepherds, by F. Walschartz, Liege (1654). In the cemetery there are a number of dated grave crosses from different periods (1667-1702 and several undated ones from an older period) The tombstone of commander Quaedt de Beeck (+1661) stands on the outside of the choir. forged iron cross on limestone plinth to commemorate a miraculous appearance in 1799
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
photos found. 533. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Back to top