ManyFoto.com: photos from the world.

Getting started:

  1. Select the country.
  2. Find location in the text box
    [ Type in an address or City/locality: ]
  3. If necessary change the search radius.
  4. If necessary you can move the marker on the map.
  5. Start the search with
    [ See the photos ]

Or use:

  1. [ Search in ManyFoto.com by Google ]
Note:
manyfoto.com uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
How to get to Kaggevinne (Flamande) Hotel Kaggevinne (Flamande)

Photos of Kaggevinne, Flamande

photos found. 2127. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
XP2F1187
XP2F1187
  • Author: Gunter Selleslagh Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-18 13:24:17
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°58'53"N - 4°58'50"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Diest
Diest
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-07 12:49:16
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°58'57"N - 5°3'27"O
  • St. Jan Ruiïne Ruin from St. Jan Church Het is onduidelijk wanneer de Sint-Janskerk precies gebouwd is. In 1264 werd ze parochiekerk en van 1297 af collegiale kerk. Tussen 1578-1580, tijdens de godsdienstoorlogen en inzonderheid bij de plundering van de stad in 1580 door de prins van Oranje, werd de kerk verwoest. Nadien werd de kerk nooit meer heropgebouwd. It is unclear when the Sint-Janskerk was built exactly. In 1264 she became a parish church and from 1297 a collegiate church. Between 1578-1580, during the religious wars and in particular during the looting of the city in 1580 by the Prince of Orange, the church was destroyed. Afterwards the church was never rebuilt. More details : diest.bbits.be/sint-janskerk-ruine/
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Find the Best Accomodations located to Kaggevinne, Flamande
  • New deals listed every day
  • FREE cancellation on most rooms!
  • No booking fees, Save money!, Best Price Guaranteed
  • Manage your booking on the go
  • Book last minute without a credit card!
  • Find out more at Booking.com Reviews
Hotel Kaggevinne
Diest
Diest
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-07 13:55:44
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°59'5"N - 5°3'17"O
  • Hof van Nassau Nassau's Court Deze traditionele herenwoning van 1510 was de voormalige residentie van de Prins van Oranje-Nassau. De ruime dwarsbouw van bak- en zandsteen heeft mooie hoge vensters. Maar wat vooral opvalt, is de gotische trapgevel. Deze is voorzien van vijf gordellijsten en drie kleine venstertjes. Het bovenste is bezet met een wapensteen met het schild van de Nassau's. Tegen een langsgevel leunt een achthoekig torentje aan. Het is verrijkt met regelmatige speklagen van zandsteen. De zijdes van de hoogste verdieping tellen twee rechthoekige venstertjes. Het dak heeft de vorm van een piramide. Aan de linkerkant zie je een laagbouw. De grote inrijpoort met boogstenen dateert van 1695, de steekboogdeur met tussendorpel uit de tweede helft van de achttiende eeuw. Helemaal links sluit er nog een dwarsgebouw aan met een steil zadeldak. De puntgevel is voorzien van muurvlechtingen. De rechtervleugel van het Hof van Nassau heeft de tand des tijds niet overleefd. Het gebouw werd in opdracht van Hendrik III van Nassau gebouwd. De prinsen van Oranje-Nassau bestuurden Diest van 1499 tot aan de Franse Revolutie. Ook vandaag draagt Diest nog altijd de titel Oranjestad. This traditional mansion from 1510 was the former residence of the Prince of Orange-Nassau. The spacious transverse construction of brick and sandstone has beautiful high windows. But the most striking feature is the Gothic stepped gable. This is equipped with five belt frames and three small windows. The upper is set with a weapon stone with the shield of the Nassau's. An octagonal tower leans against a longitudinal facade. It is enriched with regular layers of sandstone. The sides of the highest floor have two rectangular windows. The roof has the shape of a pyramid. On the left you see a low-rise building. The large entrance gate with arched stones dates from 1695, the crossbow door with a threshold door from the second half of the eighteenth century. At the far left there is another cross building with a steep gable roof. The gable is fitted with wall braids. The right wing of the Hof van Nassau has not survived the test of time. The building was commissioned by Hendrik III van Nassau. The Princes of Oranje-Nassau ruled Diest from 1499 until the French Revolution. Even today, Diest still bears the title Oranjestad.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Diest
Diest
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-07 13:35:26
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°59'30"N - 5°3'27"O
  • Schaffense Poort Gate Schaffen De Schaffense Poort is een van de oudste stadspoorten van Diest die reeds deel uitmaakte van de middeleeuwse stadsomwalling. Bij de bouw van van de 19e eeuwse verdedigingsgordel rond Diest werd de Schaffense Poort heraangelegd tussen 1837 en 1844. The Schaffense Poort is one of the oldest city gates of Diest that was already part of the medieval city walls. During the construction of the 19th century defense belt around Diest, the Schaffense Poort was redesigned between 1837 and 1844.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Diest
Diest
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-07 13:03:16
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°58'59"N - 5°3'41"O
  • Molen aan de Halve Maan Mill at Halve Maan
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Diest
Diest
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-07 12:27:07
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°59'4"N - 5°3'16"O
  • Warandepoort
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Diest
Diest
  • Author: Fortiske Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-07 12:49:16
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°58'57"N - 5°3'27"O
  • St. Jan Ruiïne Ruin from St. Jan Church Het is onduidelijk wanneer de Sint-Janskerk precies gebouwd is. In 1264 werd ze parochiekerk en van 1297 af collegiale kerk. Tussen 1578-1580, tijdens de godsdienstoorlogen en inzonderheid bij de plundering van de stad in 1580 door de prins van Oranje, werd de kerk verwoest. Nadien werd de kerk nooit meer heropgebouwd. It is unclear when the Sint-Janskerk was built exactly. In 1264 she became a parish church and from 1297 a collegiate church. Between 1578-1580, during the religious wars and in particular during the looting of the city in 1580 by the Prince of Orange, the church was destroyed. Afterwards the church was never rebuilt. More details : diest.bbits.be/sint-janskerk-ruine/
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, baluster, 1671
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, baluster, 1671
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, baluster, 1671
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, baluster, 1671
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, baluster, 1671
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, baluster, 1671
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, baluster, 1671
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, baluster, 1671
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, frame, detail, 1671
Diest, Vlaams-Brabant, St.-Sulpitiuskerk, museum, choir screen, frame, detail, 1671
Night Shop
Night Shop
  • Author: Luc Coekaerts from Tessenderlo Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-22 19:28:21
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°59'22"N - 5°3'4"O
  • Night Shop
  • License*: Public Domain Dedication (CC0) - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Infrabel 6203+6253 @ Molenstede
Infrabel 6203+6253 @ Molenstede
  • Author: Maarten Schoubben Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-04-11 14:30:46
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°59'28"N - 5°1'22"O
  • Op 11 april 2019 reden de 6203 en 6253 van Infrabel een beladen ballasttrein van 17 wagons van lessines naar Hasselt. In Hasselt werden 3 wagens uitgerangeerd en vervolgens werd er met de 14 andere ballastwagens weer vertrokken richting Gent-Zeehaven. Hier duiken de 62ers net de verkanting in bij de bocht van Molenstede op lijn 35. 93351: Hasselt > Gent-Zeehaven 11-4-2019 © Maarten Schoubben
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
DSC_0017
DSC_0017
  • Author: poorboyjos Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-04-23 13:48:14
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 50°58'6"N - 5°2'57"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
photos found. 2127. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Back to top