ManyFoto.com: photos from the world.

Getting started:

  1. Select the country.
  2. Find location in the text box
    [ Type in an address or City/locality: ]
  3. If necessary change the search radius.
  4. If necessary you can move the marker on the map.
  5. Start the search with
    [ See the photos ]

Or use:

  1. [ Search in ManyFoto.com by Google ]
Note:
manyfoto.com uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
How to get to La Petite-Pierre (Alsace) Hotel La Petite-Pierre (Alsace)

Photos of La Petite-Pierre, Alsace

photos found. 393. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
910 France - Alsace - La Petite-Pierre, Cité fortifiée modernisée par Vauban, église de l'Assomption
910 France - Alsace - La Petite-Pierre, Cité fortifiée modernisée par Vauban, église de l'Assomption
  • Author: paspog Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-23 14:10:42
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'24"N - 7°18'55"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
909 France - Alsace - La Petite-Pierre, Cité fortifiée modernisée par Vauban
909 France - Alsace - La Petite-Pierre, Cité fortifiée modernisée par Vauban
  • Author: paspog Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-23 14:03:57
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'24"N - 7°19'1"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Find the Best Accomodations located to La Petite-Pierre, Alsace
  • New deals listed every day
  • FREE cancellation on most rooms!
  • No booking fees, Save money!, Best Price Guaranteed
  • Manage your booking on the go
  • Book last minute without a credit card!
  • Find out more at Booking.com Reviews
Hotel La Petite-Pierre
906 France - Alsace - La Petite-Pierre, Cité fortifiée modernisée par Vauban
906 France - Alsace - La Petite-Pierre, Cité fortifiée modernisée par Vauban
  • Author: paspog Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-23 14:03:15
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'23"N - 7°19'1"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
907 France - Alsace - La Petite-Pierre, Cité fortifiée modernisée par Vauban
907 France - Alsace - La Petite-Pierre, Cité fortifiée modernisée par Vauban
  • Author: paspog Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-23 14:03:22
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'23"N - 7°19'1"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
La Petite-Pierre - Église simultanée Notre-Dame
La Petite-Pierre - Église simultanée Notre-Dame
  • Author: Martin M. Miles is on the road again Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-10-01 00:00:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'25"N - 7°18'55"O
  • The Lützelstein castle (Lützelstein - Little Stone - Petit Pierre) was built by the Count of Blieskastel and claimed by the Bishop of Strasbourg in 1223. The Count successfully defended it. In 1533, Lützelstein county was passed to the Palatinate-Zweibrücken and from there passed on to the Count Palatine of Veldenz. After the line got extinct in 1694 Lützelstein was returned to Palatinate-Zweibrücken, but at that time it was a French fief, so it was de facto ruled by the Kingdom of France. Vauban expanded its fortress. In 1801 Lützelstein county was formally annexed by France and was part of the Bas-Rhin department in 1801. After that, the fortress was again expanded, but after the Franco-Prussian War in 1872 it was partly demolished by the Prussians. Since 1801 Lützelstein shared the fate of Alsace. It was German, French, German, French - and changed its name from Lützestein to La Petite-Pierre back and forth. - A church existed here probably already in the 13th century. This got replaced by a Gothic building in the early 15th century. Of this church, only the choir survived, the nave was built in the 19th century. Reformation after the Lutheran confession was introduced in 1558. After 1680, when Lützelinden had become French, a Catholic parish was admitted, but it was ruled, that in villages with only one church this should be used "simultaneously", by both denominations. The Gothic choir still has frescoes from the early 15th century. After the Reformation, these paintings got whitewashed. They were discovered in 1864 and restored in the 1960s. There were at least two memorials in the church, that got both destroyed during/after the French Revolution. These are the remains of one of them.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
La Petite-Pierre - Église simultanée Notre-Dame
La Petite-Pierre - Église simultanée Notre-Dame
  • Author: Martin M. Miles is on the road again Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-10-01 00:00:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'25"N - 7°18'55"O
  • The Lützelstein castle (Lützelstein - Little Stone - Petit Pierre) was built by the Count of Blieskastel and claimed by the Bishop of Strasbourg in 1223. The Count successfully defended it. In 1533, Lützelstein county was passed to the Palatinate-Zweibrücken and from there passed on to the Count Palatine of Veldenz. After the line got extinct in 1694 Lützelstein was returned to Palatinate-Zweibrücken, but at that time it was a French fief, so it was de facto ruled by the Kingdom of France. Vauban expanded its fortress. In 1801 Lützelstein county was formally annexed by France and was part of the Bas-Rhin department in 1801. After that, the fortress was again expanded, but after the Franco-Prussian War in 1872 it was partly demolished by the Prussians. Since 1801 Lützelstein shared the fate of Alsace. It was German, French, German, French - and changed its name from Lützestein to La Petite-Pierre back and forth. - A church existed here probably already in the 13th century. This got replaced by a Gothic building in the early 15th century. Of this church, only the choir survived, the nave was built in the 19th century. Reformation after the Lutheran confession was introduced in 1558. After 1680, when Lützelinden had become French, a Catholic parish was admitted, but it was ruled, that in villages with only one church this should be used "simultaneously", by both denominations. The Gothic choir still has frescoes from the early 15th century. After the Reformation, these paintings got whitewashed. They were discovered in 1864 and restored in the 1960s.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
La Petite-Pierre - Église simultanée Notre-Dame
La Petite-Pierre - Église simultanée Notre-Dame
  • Author: Martin M. Miles is on the road again Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-10-01 00:00:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'25"N - 7°18'55"O
  • The Lützelstein castle (Lützelstein - Little Stone - Petit Pierre) was built by the Count of Blieskastel and claimed by the Bishop of Strasbourg in 1223. The Count successfully defended it. In 1533, Lützelstein county was passed to the Palatinate-Zweibrücken and from there passed on to the Count Palatine of Veldenz. After the line got extinct in 1694 Lützelstein was returned to Palatinate-Zweibrücken, but at that time it was a French fief, so it was de facto ruled by the Kingdom of France. Vauban expanded its fortress. In 1801 Lützelstein county was formally annexed by France and was part of the Bas-Rhin department in 1801. After that, the fortress was again expanded, but after the Franco-Prussian War in 1872 it was partly demolished by the Prussians. Since 1801 Lützelstein shared the fate of Alsace. It was German, French, German, French - and changed its name from Lützestein to La Petite-Pierre back and forth. - A church existed here probably already in the 13th century. This got replaced by a Gothic building in the early 15th century. Of this church, only the choir survived, the nave was built in the 19th century. Reformation after the Lutheran confession was introduced in 1558. After 1680, when Lützelinden had become French, a Catholic parish was admitted, but it was ruled, that in villages with only one church this should be used "simultaneously", by both denominations. The Gothic choir still has frescoes from the early 15th century. After the Reformation, these paintings got whitewashed. They were discovered in 1864 and restored in the 1960s.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
La Petite-Pierre - Église simultanée Notre-Dame
La Petite-Pierre - Église simultanée Notre-Dame
  • Author: Martin M. Miles is on the road again Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-10-01 00:00:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'25"N - 7°18'55"O
  • The Lützelstein castle (Lützelstein - Little Stone - Petit Pierre) was built by the Count of Blieskastel and claimed by the Bishop of Strasbourg in 1223. The Count successfully defended it. In 1533, Lützelstein county was passed to the Palatinate-Zweibrücken and from there passed on to the Count Palatine of Veldenz. After the line got extinct in 1694 Lützelstein was returned to Palatinate-Zweibrücken, but at that time it was a French fief, so it was de facto ruled by the Kingdom of France. Vauban expanded its fortress. In 1801 Lützelstein county was formally annexed by France and was part of the Bas-Rhin department in 1801. After that, the fortress was again expanded, but after the Franco-Prussian War in 1872 it was partly demolished by the Prussians. Since 1801 Lützelstein shared the fate of Alsace. It was German, French, German, French - and changed its name from Lützestein to La Petite-Pierre back and forth. - A church existed here probably already in the 13th century. This got replaced by a Gothic building in the early 15th century. Of this church, only the choir survived, the nave was built in the 19th century. Reformation after the Lutheran confession was introduced in 1558. After 1680, when Lützelinden had become French, a Catholic parish was admitted, but it was ruled, that in villages with only one church this should be used "simultaneously", by both denominations.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
La Petite-Pierre - Château de Lützelstein
La Petite-Pierre - Château de Lützelstein
  • Author: Martin M. Miles is on the road again Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-10-01 00:00:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'26"N - 7°18'50"O
  • The Lützelstein castle (Lützelstein - Little Stone - Petit Pierre) was built by the Count of Blieskastel and claimed by the Bishop of Strasbourg in 1223. The Count successfully defended it. In 1533, Lützelstein county was passed to the Palatinate-Zweibrücken and from there passed on to the Count Palatine of Veldenz. After the line got extinct in 1694 Lützelstein was returned to Palatinate-Zweibrücken, but at that time it was a French fief, so it was de facto ruled by the Kingdom of France. Vauban expanded its fortress. In 1801 Lützelstein county was formally annexed by France and was part of the Bas-Rhin department in 1801. After that, the fortress was again expanded, but after the Franco-Prussian War in 1872 it was partly demolished by the Prussians. Since 1801 Lützelstein shared the fate of Alsace. It was German, French, German, French - and changed its name from Lützestein to La Petite-Pierre back and forth.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
La Petite-Pierre - Aux Trois Roses
La Petite-Pierre - Aux Trois Roses
  • Author: Martin M. Miles is on the road again Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-10-01 00:00:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'34"N - 7°19'14"O
  • As La Petite Pierre is in the centre of the North Vosges Biosphere Reserve, there are quite a lot of tourists undertaking hike tours around the area. So, though there are only 700 inhabitants, there are a couple of nice hotels and restaurants. One of them is the Hotel Aux Trois Roses. www.aux-trois-roses.com/ Magret de canard, boulgour, haricots verts
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
La Petite-Pierre - Aux Trois Roses
La Petite-Pierre - Aux Trois Roses
  • Author: Martin M. Miles is on the road again Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-10-01 00:00:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'33"N - 7°19'13"O
  • As La Petite Pierre is in the centre of the North Vosges Biosphere Reserve, there are quite a lot of tourists undertaking hike tours around the area. So, though there are only 700 inhabitants, there are a couple of nice hotels and restaurants. One of them is the Hotel Aux Trois Roses. www.aux-trois-roses.com/ Vol-au-vent d'escargots
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
La Petite-Pierre - Sunset
La Petite-Pierre - Sunset
  • Author: Martin M. Miles is on the road again Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-10-01 00:00:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'31"N - 7°19'5"O
  • Sunset in La Petite-Pierre, where the Lützelstein castle (Lützelstein - Little Stone - Petit Pierre) was built by the Count of Blieskastel and claimed by the Bishop of Strasbourg in 1223. The Count successfully defended it. In 1533, Lützelstein county was passed to the Palatinate-Zweibrücken and from there passed on to the Count Palatine of Veldenz. After the line got extinct in 1694 Lützelstein was returned to Palatinate-Zweibrücken, but at that time it was a French fief, so it was de facto ruled by the Kingdom of France. Vauban expanded its fortress. In 1801 Lützelstein county was formally annexed by France and was part of the Bas-Rhin department in 1801. After that, the fortress was again expanded, but after the Franco-Prussian War in 1872 it was partly demolished by the Prussians. Since 1801 Lützelstein shared the fate of Alsace. It was German, French, German, French - and changed its name from Lützestein to La Petite-Pierre back and forth.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
22075
22075
  • Author: jmdartois Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-08-05 19:36:49
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'27"N - 7°19'21"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
22076
22076
  • Author: jmdartois Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-08-05 19:37:16
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'27"N - 7°19'21"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
22078
22078
  • Author: jmdartois Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-08-05 19:39:05
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 48°51'27"N - 7°19'21"O
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
photos found. 393. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Back to top