ManyFoto.com: photos from the world.

Getting started:

  1. Select the country.
  2. Find location in the text box
    [ Type in an address or City/locality: ]
  3. If necessary change the search radius.
  4. If necessary you can move the marker on the map.
  5. Start the search with
    [ See the photos ]

Or use:

  1. [ Search in ManyFoto.com by Google ]
Note:
manyfoto.com uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
How to get to Kenagh (Leinster) Hotel Kenagh (Leinster)

Photos of Kenagh, Leinster

photos found. 18. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Bogwood Sculpture, “Corlea” Trackway, Cartron Road, Cloonbreany, Keenagh, County Longford, Ireland
Bogwood Sculpture, “Corlea” Trackway, Cartron Road, Cloonbreany, Keenagh, County Longford, Ireland
  • Author: Stuart Smith AUS Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2016-04-20 12:28:08
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'43"N - 7°50'44"W
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
"Corlea" Trackway, Cartron Road, Cloonbreany, Keenagh, County Longford, Ireland
  • Author: Stuart Smith AUS Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2016-04-20 11:24:52
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'45"N - 7°50'43"W
  • The ancient oak planked trackway was constructed about 147 - 146 BCE and is thought to have allowed access to the peat bog. It is believed it served its purpose for less than a decade before being swallowed by the bog under which has been preserved for over 2,000 years. It is now housed inside a purpose built visitor centre.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Find the Best Accomodations located to Kenagh, Leinster
  • New deals listed every day
  • FREE cancellation on most rooms!
  • No booking fees, Save money!, Best Price Guaranteed
  • Manage your booking on the go
  • Book last minute without a credit card!
  • Find out more at Booking.com Reviews
Hotel Kenagh
Kilcommock
Kilcommock
  • Author: Gaeilge Bheo Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-02-14 13:55:13
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'7"N - 7°48'44"W
  • Kilcommock Glebe and chapel were probably a house of refuge for the Dominican friars of Longford in the late 17th century. Their abbey was suppressed in 1557, but, in 1649 two friars were arrested by a 'visiting army' whilst saying mass in the ruin, and, hanged. When the army departed, the town closed so that everybody, Protestant and Catholic alike, would be free to attend the funerals of the murdered friars. The abbey ruin was restored into use by the Church of Ireland around 1700 and has been in use ever since. All the heroes of the story were O'Farrells; both victims, the mayor and the local Church of Ireland minister too. After that the friars fled to the live in the relative safety of Kilcommock. They continued to work in the area until the last one, Fr. Bernard Keenan, died about 1818.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Kilcommock
Kilcommock
  • Author: Gaeilge Bheo Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-02-14 13:55:52
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'7"N - 7°48'44"W
  • Kilcommock Glebe and chapel were probably a house of refuge for the Dominican friars of Longford in the late 17th century. Their abbey was suppressed in 1557, but, in 1649 two friars were arrested by a 'visiting army' whilst saying mass in the ruin, and, hanged. When the army departed, the town closed so that everybody, Protestant and Catholic alike, would be free to attend the funerals of the murdered friars. The abbey ruin was restored into use by the Church of Ireland around 1700 and has been in use ever since. All the heroes of the story were O'Farrells; both victims, the mayor and the local Church of Ireland minister too. After that the friars fled to the live in the relative safety of Kilcommock. They continued to work in the area until the last one, Fr. Bernard Keenan, died about 1818.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Kilcommock
Kilcommock
  • Author: Gaeilge Bheo Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-02-14 13:57:27
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'7"N - 7°48'48"W
  • Kilcommock Glebe and chapel were probably a house of refuge for the Dominican friars of Longford in the late 17th century. Their abbey was suppressed in 1557, but, in 1649 two friars were arrested by a 'visiting army' whilst saying mass in the ruin, and, hanged. When the army departed, the town closed so that everybody, Protestant and Catholic alike, would be free to attend the funerals of the murdered friars. The abbey ruin was restored into use by the Church of Ireland around 1700 and has been in use ever since. All the heroes of the story were O'Farrells; both victims, the mayor and the local Church of Ireland minister too. After that the friars fled to the live in the relative safety of Kilcommock. They continued to work in the area until the last one, Fr. Bernard Keenan, died about 1818.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Kilcommock
Kilcommock
  • Author: Gaeilge Bheo Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-02-14 13:58:02
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'7"N - 7°48'48"W
  • Kilcommock Glebe and chapel were probably a house of refuge for the Dominican friars of Longford in the late 17th century. Their abbey was suppressed in 1557, but, in 1649 two friars were arrested by a 'visiting army' whilst saying mass in the ruin, and, hanged. When the army departed, the town closed so that everybody, Protestant and Catholic alike, would be free to attend the funerals of the murdered friars. The abbey ruin was restored into use by the Church of Ireland around 1700 and has been in use ever since. All the heroes of the story were O'Farrells; both victims, the mayor and the local Church of Ireland minister too. After that the friars fled to the live in the relative safety of Kilcommock. They continued to work in the area until the last one, Fr. Bernard Keenan, died about 1818.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Kilcommock
Kilcommock
  • Author: Gaeilge Bheo Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-02-14 13:58:18
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'7"N - 7°48'48"W
  • Kilcommock Glebe and chapel were probably a house of refuge for the Dominican friars of Longford in the late 17th century. Their abbey was suppressed in 1557, but, in 1649 two friars were arrested by a 'visiting army' whilst saying mass in the ruin, and, hanged. When the army departed, the town closed so that everybody, Protestant and Catholic alike, would be free to attend the funerals of the murdered friars. The abbey ruin was restored into use by the Church of Ireland around 1700 and has been in use ever since. All the heroes of the story were O'Farrells; both victims, the mayor and the local Church of Ireland minister too. After that the friars fled to the live in the relative safety of Kilcommock. They continued to work in the area until the last one, Fr. Bernard Keenan, died about 1818.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Kilcommock
Kilcommock
  • Author: Gaeilge Bheo Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-02-14 13:59:59
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'7"N - 7°48'48"W
  • Kilcommock Glebe and chapel were probably a house of refuge for the Dominican friars of Longford in the late 17th century. Their abbey was suppressed in 1557, but, in 1649 two friars were arrested by a 'visiting army' whilst saying mass in the ruin, and, hanged. When the army departed, the town closed so that everybody, Protestant and Catholic alike, would be free to attend the funerals of the murdered friars. The abbey ruin was restored into use by the Church of Ireland around 1700 and has been in use ever since. All the heroes of the story were O'Farrells; both victims, the mayor and the local Church of Ireland minister too. After that the friars fled to the live in the relative safety of Kilcommock. They continued to work in the area until the last one, Fr. Bernard Keenan, died about 1818.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Kilcommock
Kilcommock
  • Author: Gaeilge Bheo Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-02-14 13:53:53
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'7"N - 7°48'44"W
  • Kilcommock Glebe and chapel were probably a house of refuge for the Dominican friars of Longford in the late 17th century. Their abbey was suppressed in 1557, but, in 1649 two friars were arrested by a 'visiting army' whilst saying mass in the ruin, and, hanged. When the army departed, the town closed so that everybody, Protestant and Catholic alike, would be free to attend the funerals of the murdered friars. The abbey ruin was restored into use by the Church of Ireland around 1700 and has been in use ever since. All the heroes of the story were O'Farrells; both victims, the mayor and the local Church of Ireland minister too. After that the friars fled to the live in the relative safety of Kilcommock. They continued to work in the area until the last one, Fr. Bernard Keenan, died about 1818.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Kilcommock
Kilcommock
  • Author: Gaeilge Bheo Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-02-14 13:55:00
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°36'7"N - 7°48'44"W
  • Kilcommock Glebe and chapel were probably a house of refuge for the Dominican friars of Longford in the late 17th century. Their abbey was suppressed in 1557, but, in 1649 two friars were arrested by a 'visiting army' whilst saying mass in the ruin, and, hanged. When the army departed, the town closed so that everybody, Protestant and Catholic alike, would be free to attend the funerals of the murdered friars. The abbey ruin was restored into use by the Church of Ireland around 1700 and has been in use ever since. All the heroes of the story were O'Farrells; both victims, the mayor and the local Church of Ireland minister too. After that the friars fled to the live in the relative safety of Kilcommock. They continued to work in the area until the last one, Fr. Bernard Keenan, died about 1818.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
IMAG0350
IMAG0350
  • Author: Glavs Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2014-08-04 10:37:16
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°37'21"N - 7°48'52"W
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
7. Longford/Westmeath
7. Longford/Westmeath
  • Author: Glavs Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2014-08-04 10:37:39
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°37'20"N - 7°48'53"W
  • Keenagh Clock Tower
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
IMAG0352
IMAG0352
  • Author: Glavs Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2014-08-04 10:38:01
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°37'20"N - 7°48'53"W
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
IMAG0353
IMAG0353
  • Author: Glavs Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2014-08-04 10:38:17
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°37'21"N - 7°48'53"W
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Foigha Harbour
Foigha Harbour
  • Author: cogy Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-09-12 19:16:01
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 53°35'39"N - 7°49'4"W
  • Royal Canal, Co. Longford, Ireland.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
photos found. 18. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Back to top