ManyFoto.com: photos from the world.

Getting started:

  1. Select the country.
  2. Find location in the text box
    [ Type in an address or City/locality: ]
  3. If necessary change the search radius.
  4. If necessary you can move the marker on the map.
  5. Start the search with
    [ See the photos ]

Or use:

  1. [ Search in ManyFoto.com by Google ]
Note:
manyfoto.com uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
How to get to Quin (Munster) Hotel Quin (Munster)

Photos of Quin, Munster

photos found. 308. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Shine Bright Like a Diamond
Shine Bright Like a Diamond
  • Author: Barnaby Nutt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-10-26 22:21:43
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'4"N - 8°51'49"W
  • Yashica MAT 124G Kodak TriX Ilford Ilfotec HC
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Irlande - Quin Friary
Irlande - Quin Friary
  • Author: AlCapitol Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-06-05 13:59:50
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'9"N - 8°51'45"W
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Find the Best Accomodations located to Quin, Munster
  • New deals listed every day
  • FREE cancellation on most rooms!
  • No booking fees, Save money!, Best Price Guaranteed
  • Manage your booking on the go
  • Book last minute without a credit card!
  • Find out more at Booking.com Reviews
Hotel Quin
3 Hours
3 Hours
  • Author: Barnaby Nutt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-04-22 12:40:38
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'9"N - 8°51'47"W
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Quinhole
Quinhole
  • Author: Barnaby Nutt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-04-23 21:13:14
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'9"N - 8°51'47"W
  • Reality So Subtle 6x17F Fujifilm Neopan Acros 100 6-7 minutes Ilford Ilfotec HC
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Rude Boy
Rude Boy
  • Author: Barnaby Nutt Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-04-22 21:55:56
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'4"N - 8°51'49"W
  • Reality So Subtle 6x17F + 5 stop filter Neopan Acros 100 Ilford Ilfotec HC
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Ride week
Ride week
  • Author: tuxkat@ymail.com Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-13 14:11:19
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'11"N - 8°51'53"W
  • Week 2
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Quin Abbey
Quin Abbey
  • Author: AosFotos Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2014-07-28 11:01:02
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'1"N - 8°52'1"W
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Quinn Abbey
Quinn Abbey
  • Author: texasdiva74 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2016-09-13 18:04:21
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'4"N - 8°51'50"W
  • Ruins of former Franciscan friary built around 1433 in Quin, County Clare, Ireland
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Tue, Jan 23rd, 2018 Found Male Cat - Ballyhickey, Quin, Clare
Tue, Jan 23rd, 2018 Found Male Cat - Ballyhickey, Quin, Clare
  • Author: Lost and Found Pets Ireland Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2018-01-25 19:03:20
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'52"N - 8°51'44"W
  • Found on Tue Jan 23rd, a male cat, age unknown. He is not neutered www.lostandfoundpets.ie/yrzic5
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2017 Ireland - Quin
2017 Ireland - Quin
  • Author: murphman61 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-04 07:48:39
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'3"N - 8°51'50"W
  • Kalgoorlie Gold Rush 1893-1993 Patrick Hannon a native of Quin Emigrated to Western Australia circa 1863 is credited with the discovery of the first gold strike in Kalgoorlie Western Australia on the 15th June 1893 Which resulted in the establishment of the town of Kalgoorlie
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
  • Author: murphman61 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-04 07:44:41
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'7"N - 8°51'48"W
  • Mainistir Chuinche "This Franciscan Friary was founded in 1433 in the ruins of an Anglo-Norman Castle. Around 1280 Thomas de Clare, Lord of Thomond, built a strong Castle on this site. It had a large, square courtyard with cylidrical towers at its four corners. Six years later the Irish attacked it and left it "a hideous blackened cave". The castle remained in ruins until the MacNamara family brought the Franciscan order to Quin to found a Friary. The church has a nave, a chancel, a tower and a transept off the nave. The cloister is positioned to the north of the church. In 1541 Henry VIII dissolved the Friary but several friars still lived in the buildings in the early 17th century. The last friar of Quin, John Hogan (Seán Ó hÓgáin), died in 1820 at 80 years of age." Dúchas – The Heritage Service
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
  • Author: murphman61 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-04 07:36:03
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'7"N - 8°51'48"W
  • Mainistir Chuinche "This Franciscan Friary was founded in 1433 in the ruins of an Anglo-Norman Castle. Around 1280 Thomas de Clare, Lord of Thomond, built a strong Castle on this site. It had a large, square courtyard with cylidrical towers at its four corners. Six years later the Irish attacked it and left it "a hideous blackened cave". The castle remained in ruins until the MacNamara family brought the Franciscan order to Quin to found a Friary. The church has a nave, a chancel, a tower and a transept off the nave. The cloister is positioned to the north of the church. In 1541 Henry VIII dissolved the Friary but several friars still lived in the buildings in the early 17th century. The last friar of Quin, John Hogan (Seán Ó hÓgáin), died in 1820 at 80 years of age." Dúchas – The Heritage Service
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
  • Author: murphman61 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-04 07:36:55
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'4"N - 8°51'50"W
  • Mainistir Chuinche "This Franciscan Friary was founded in 1433 in the ruins of an Anglo-Norman Castle. Around 1280 Thomas de Clare, Lord of Thomond, built a strong Castle on this site. It had a large, square courtyard with cylidrical towers at its four corners. Six years later the Irish attacked it and left it "a hideous blackened cave". The castle remained in ruins until the MacNamara family brought the Franciscan order to Quin to found a Friary. The church has a nave, a chancel, a tower and a transept off the nave. The cloister is positioned to the north of the church. In 1541 Henry VIII dissolved the Friary but several friars still lived in the buildings in the early 17th century. The last friar of Quin, John Hogan (Seán Ó hÓgáin), died in 1820 at 80 years of age." Dúchas – The Heritage Service
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
  • Author: murphman61 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-04 07:34:13
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'7"N - 8°51'48"W
  • Mainistir Chuinche "This Franciscan Friary was founded in 1433 in the ruins of an Anglo-Norman Castle. Around 1280 Thomas de Clare, Lord of Thomond, built a strong Castle on this site. It had a large, square courtyard with cylidrical towers at its four corners. Six years later the Irish attacked it and left it "a hideous blackened cave". The castle remained in ruins until the MacNamara family brought the Franciscan order to Quin to found a Friary. The church has a nave, a chancel, a tower and a transept off the nave. The cloister is positioned to the north of the church. In 1541 Henry VIII dissolved the Friary but several friars still lived in the buildings in the early 17th century. The last friar of Quin, John Hogan (Seán Ó hÓgáin), died in 1820 at 80 years of age." Dúchas – The Heritage Service
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
2017 Ireland - Quin Friary
  • Author: murphman61 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2017-06-04 07:34:35
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 52°49'7"N - 8°51'48"W
  • Mainistir Chuinche "This Franciscan Friary was founded in 1433 in the ruins of an Anglo-Norman Castle. Around 1280 Thomas de Clare, Lord of Thomond, built a strong Castle on this site. It had a large, square courtyard with cylidrical towers at its four corners. Six years later the Irish attacked it and left it "a hideous blackened cave". The castle remained in ruins until the MacNamara family brought the Franciscan order to Quin to found a Friary. The church has a nave, a chancel, a tower and a transept off the nave. The cloister is positioned to the north of the church. In 1541 Henry VIII dissolved the Friary but several friars still lived in the buildings in the early 17th century. The last friar of Quin, John Hogan (Seán Ó hÓgáin), died in 1820 at 80 years of age." Dúchas – The Heritage Service
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
photos found. 308. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Back to top