ManyFoto.com: photos from the world.

Getting started:

  1. Select the country.
  2. Find location in the text box
    [ Type in an address or City/locality: ]
  3. If necessary change the search radius.
  4. If necessary you can move the marker on the map.
  5. Start the search with
    [ See the photos ]

Or use:

  1. [ Search in ManyFoto.com by Google ]
Note:
manyfoto.com uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
How to get to Sligo (Connacht) Hotel Sligo (Connacht)

Photos of Sligo, Connacht

photos found. 2923. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Road closed
Road closed
  • Author: richard.cycler Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-13 17:38:59
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°15'44"N - 8°29'53"W
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Abbeyquarter North Passage Tomb
Abbeyquarter North Passage Tomb
  • Author: We travel the Spaceways Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-08-24 17:57:59
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'11"N - 8°27'38"W
  • This passage tomb near the middle of Sligo is close to 6000 years old. The setting is unusual. On a roundabout in the middle of a housing estate with religious statues at its centre. Different but I quite liked it for that.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Find the Best Accomodations located to Sligo, Connacht
  • New deals listed every day
  • FREE cancellation on most rooms!
  • No booking fees, Save money!, Best Price Guaranteed
  • Manage your booking on the go
  • Book last minute without a credit card!
  • Find out more at Booking.com Reviews
Hotel Sligo
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 05
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 05
  • Author: Daniel Mennerich Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-06-08 15:11:08
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'15"N - 8°28'13"W
  • Sligo Abbey (Irish: Mainistir Shligigh), a ruined abbey in Sligo, Ireland, (officially called the Dominican Friary of Sligo) was originally built in 1253 by the order of Maurice Fitzgerald, Baron of Offaly. It was destroyed in 1414 by a fire, ravaged during the Nine Years' War in 1595 and once more in 1641 during the Ulster Uprising. The friars moved out in the 18th century, but Lord Palmerston restored the Abbey in the 1850s. Currently, it is open to the public. It appears in two short stories by William Butler Yeats: The Crucifixion of the Outcast, set in the Middle Ages, and The Curse of the Fires and of the Shadows describing its destruction in 1641.
  • License*: Attribution License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Mac Diarmada Railway Station, Sligo.
Mac Diarmada Railway Station, Sligo.
  • Author: Jokertrekker Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-01 18:51:48
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'19"N - 8°28'58"W
  • 22000 class ICR trainset at Sligo
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
The most desired roof in the neighborhood
The most desired roof in the neighborhood
  • Author: Tiigra Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-06-16 13:17:09
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'16"N - 8°28'23"W
  • Location approx. Just somewhere in this neighborhood in Sligo. Sligo. Ireland, 2012
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
The most desired roof in the neighborhood
The most desired roof in the neighborhood
  • Author: Tigra K Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2012-06-16 13:17:09
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'16"N - 8°28'23"W
  • Location approx. Just somewhere in this neighborhood in Sligo. Sligo. Ireland, 2012
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Sligo IR - Stephen Street
Sligo IR - Stephen Street
  • Author: Daniel Mennerich Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-06-08 14:59:44
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'14"N - 8°28'25"W
  • Sligo (Irish: Sligeach, meaning "abounding in shells" – /ˈslaɪɡoʊ/ SLY-goh; Irish pronunciation: [ˈɕlʲɪɟəx]) is a coastal seaport and the county town of County Sligo, Ireland, within the western province of Connacht. With a population of approximately 20,000 in 2016, it is the second largest urban centre in the West of Ireland, with only Galway being larger. The Sligo Borough District constitutes 61% (38,581) of the county's population of 63,000. Sligo is a historic, cultural, commercial, industrial, retail and service centre of regional importance in the West of Ireland, and is served by rail, port and road links. Sligo is also a tourist destination, being situated on the Wild Atlantic Way, with many literary and cultural associations.
  • License*: Attribution License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 09
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 09
  • Author: Daniel Mennerich Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-06-08 15:37:41
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'15"N - 8°28'12"W
  • Sligo Abbey (Irish: Mainistir Shligigh), a ruined abbey in Sligo, Ireland, (officially called the Dominican Friary of Sligo) was originally built in 1253 by the order of Maurice Fitzgerald, Baron of Offaly. It was destroyed in 1414 by a fire, ravaged during the Nine Years' War in 1595 and once more in 1641 during the Ulster Uprising. The friars moved out in the 18th century, but Lord Palmerston restored the Abbey in the 1850s. Currently, it is open to the public. It appears in two short stories by William Butler Yeats: The Crucifixion of the Outcast, set in the Middle Ages, and The Curse of the Fires and of the Shadows describing its destruction in 1641.
  • License*: Attribution License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 02
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 02
  • Author: Daniel Mennerich Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-06-08 15:15:03
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'15"N - 8°28'12"W
  • Sligo Abbey (Irish: Mainistir Shligigh), a ruined abbey in Sligo, Ireland, (officially called the Dominican Friary of Sligo) was originally built in 1253 by the order of Maurice Fitzgerald, Baron of Offaly. It was destroyed in 1414 by a fire, ravaged during the Nine Years' War in 1595 and once more in 1641 during the Ulster Uprising. The friars moved out in the 18th century, but Lord Palmerston restored the Abbey in the 1850s. Currently, it is open to the public. It appears in two short stories by William Butler Yeats: The Crucifixion of the Outcast, set in the Middle Ages, and The Curse of the Fires and of the Shadows describing its destruction in 1641.
  • License*: Attribution License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 10
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 10
  • Author: Daniel Mennerich Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-06-08 15:53:39
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'15"N - 8°28'12"W
  • Sligo Abbey (Irish: Mainistir Shligigh), a ruined abbey in Sligo, Ireland, (officially called the Dominican Friary of Sligo) was originally built in 1253 by the order of Maurice Fitzgerald, Baron of Offaly. It was destroyed in 1414 by a fire, ravaged during the Nine Years' War in 1595 and once more in 1641 during the Ulster Uprising. The friars moved out in the 18th century, but Lord Palmerston restored the Abbey in the 1850s. Currently, it is open to the public. It appears in two short stories by William Butler Yeats: The Crucifixion of the Outcast, set in the Middle Ages, and The Curse of the Fires and of the Shadows describing its destruction in 1641.
  • License*: Attribution License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Il chiostro
Il chiostro
  • Author: FERROSETTE Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-05 13:27:04
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'15"N - 8°28'14"W
  • di Sligo Abbey, abbastanza ben conservato
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Sligo Abbey
Sligo Abbey
  • Author: FERROSETTE Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-05 13:07:56
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'15"N - 8°28'14"W
  • E' un'abbazia in Sligo in rovina, ex convento dominicano. Costruita nel 1253 è stata più volte devastata da incendi nel 1414, nel 1595 e nel 1642. Attualmente il sito è aperto al pubblico, ovviamente a pagamento come in quasi tutti i siti d'Irlanda. Per chi si dovesse avventurare in questo magnifico Paese consiglio di acquistare la Heritage Card, che consente l'ingresso in molti luoghi di interesse storico ed artistico con un notevole risparmio rispetto alla somma dei singoli ingressi.
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 06
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 06
  • Author: Daniel Mennerich Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-06-08 15:11:35
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'15"N - 8°28'12"W
  • Sligo Abbey (Irish: Mainistir Shligigh), a ruined abbey in Sligo, Ireland, (officially called the Dominican Friary of Sligo) was originally built in 1253 by the order of Maurice Fitzgerald, Baron of Offaly. It was destroyed in 1414 by a fire, ravaged during the Nine Years' War in 1595 and once more in 1641 during the Ulster Uprising. The friars moved out in the 18th century, but Lord Palmerston restored the Abbey in the 1850s. Currently, it is open to the public. It appears in two short stories by William Butler Yeats: The Crucifixion of the Outcast, set in the Middle Ages, and The Curse of the Fires and of the Shadows describing its destruction in 1641.
  • License*: Attribution License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 04
Sligo IR - Sligo Abbey 04
  • Author: Daniel Mennerich Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-06-08 15:49:09
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'14"N - 8°28'13"W
  • Sligo Abbey (Irish: Mainistir Shligigh), a ruined abbey in Sligo, Ireland, (officially called the Dominican Friary of Sligo) was originally built in 1253 by the order of Maurice Fitzgerald, Baron of Offaly. It was destroyed in 1414 by a fire, ravaged during the Nine Years' War in 1595 and once more in 1641 during the Ulster Uprising. The friars moved out in the 18th century, but Lord Palmerston restored the Abbey in the 1850s. Currently, it is open to the public. It appears in two short stories by William Butler Yeats: The Crucifixion of the Outcast, set in the Middle Ages, and The Curse of the Fires and of the Shadows describing its destruction in 1641.
  • License*: Attribution License - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
The old Éala Airgead
The old Éala Airgead
  • Author: yodatech02 Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-06-17 18:01:28
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 54°16'23"N - 8°28'27"W
  • Pano view from the apt
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
photos found. 2923. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Back to top