ManyFoto.com: photos from the world.

Getting started:

  1. Select the country.
  2. Find location in the text box
    [ Type in an address or City/locality: ]
  3. If necessary change the search radius.
  4. If necessary you can move the marker on the map.
  5. Start the search with
    [ See the photos ]

Or use:

  1. [ Search in ManyFoto.com by Google ]
Note:
manyfoto.com uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
How to get to Redruth Timaru (New Zealand) Hotel Redruth Timaru (New Zealand)

Photos of Redruth Timaru, New Zealand

photos found. 9920. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
1957 Oldsmobile 88 Holiday (5)
1957 Oldsmobile 88 Holiday (5)
  • Author: PhilBee NZ (social historian) Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-16 12:49:54
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°23'25"S - 171°14'56"O
  • ...as seen at Timaru Rock'n'Hop, Canterbury, March 2019
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
1959 Plymouth Suburban (2)
1959 Plymouth Suburban (2)
  • Author: PhilBee NZ (social historian) Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-16 12:55:09
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°23'25"S - 171°14'56"O
  • ...as seen at Timaru Rock'n'Hop, Canterbury, March 2019
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Find the Best Accomodations located to Redruth Timaru, New Zealand
  • New deals listed every day
  • FREE cancellation on most rooms!
  • No booking fees, Save money!, Best Price Guaranteed
  • Manage your booking on the go
  • Book last minute without a credit card!
  • Find out more at Booking.com Reviews
Hotel Redruth Timaru
1961 Chrysler Imperial (2)
1961 Chrysler Imperial (2)
  • Author: PhilBee NZ (social historian) Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-16 12:28:58
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°23'25"S - 171°14'56"O
  • ...as seen at Timaru Rock'n'Hop, Canterbury, March 2019
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
1957 Ford Fairlane 500 (1)
1957 Ford Fairlane 500 (1)
  • Author: PhilBee NZ (social historian) Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-16 12:41:40
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°23'25"S - 171°14'56"O
  • ...as seen at Timaru Rock'n'Hop, Canterbury, March 2019
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Timaru Botanic Gardens
Timaru Botanic Gardens
  • Author: Jocey K Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-26 11:08:28
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°24'32"S - 171°15'7"O
  • On a walk around Timaru's Botanic Gardens. New Zealand, July 2019. In 1864 Canterbury Provincial Council were asked by the people of Timaru to make a reserve out of unsold land known as Government Town at the south end of Timaru . This consisted of just over one square kilometre of land between Domain Avenue, North Street Craigie Avenue and the Ocean. The Government lifted 23 hectares of land from ‘waste land regulations’ and surveyor Samuel Hewlings set aside 2 hectares for Botanic Gardens. In 1867 the area was placed under the care of the Borough of Timaru Park Commissioners, the following year the planting of trees and shrubs got underway. $200 pounds was set aside in 1872 for a ranger’s cottage and advertisements soon appeared in the Timaru Herald inviting the public to make donations of trees, shrubs, flower roots, bulbs and seeds. The majority of early planting was carried out with convict labour from the local Timaru Gaol and floral fetes were organised to raise money for development of The Gardens. The first glasshouse/conservatory was constructed in 1905 around the time when the south side of The Gardens were still being leased for the farming of crops and the grazing of sheep. The Band Rotunda was added in 1912 to commemorate the Coronation of King George V. The following year the marble statue of renowned Scottish poet Robert Burns was donated to the people of Timaru by former mayor James Craigie. By 1916 tennis courts and a bowling green had been laid down. In 1938 land for the Timaru Hospital was subdivided from the Botanic Gardens providing patients and visitors with a lovely environment for rest, recuperation and reflection. In 1988 the Shakespeare Trail was laid out and the Graeme Paterson Conservatory was built in honour of the former Director of Parks and Recreation. In 2014 the Timaru Botanic Gardens was recognised as a Garden of National Significance by the New Zealand Gardens Trust. For More Info: www.timaru.govt.nz/community/recreation/gardens/timaru-bo...
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
On a Winters Day
On a Winters Day
  • Author: Jocey K Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-26 11:05:01
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°24'32"S - 171°15'7"O
  • On a walk around Timaru's Botanic Gardens. New Zealand, July 2019. In 1864 Canterbury Provincial Council were asked by the people of Timaru to make a reserve out of unsold land known as Government Town at the south end of Timaru . This consisted of just over one square kilometre of land between Domain Avenue, North Street Craigie Avenue and the Ocean. The Government lifted 23 hectares of land from ‘waste land regulations’ and surveyor Samuel Hewlings set aside 2 hectares for Botanic Gardens. In 1867 the area was placed under the care of the Borough of Timaru Park Commissioners, the following year the planting of trees and shrubs got underway. $200 pounds was set aside in 1872 for a ranger’s cottage and advertisements soon appeared in the Timaru Herald inviting the public to make donations of trees, shrubs, flower roots, bulbs and seeds. The majority of early planting was carried out with convict labour from the local Timaru Gaol and floral fetes were organised to raise money for development of The Gardens. The first glasshouse/conservatory was constructed in 1905 around the time when the south side of The Gardens were still being leased for the farming of crops and the grazing of sheep. The Band Rotunda was added in 1912 to commemorate the Coronation of King George V. The following year the marble statue of renowned Scottish poet Robert Burns was donated to the people of Timaru by former mayor James Craigie. By 1916 tennis courts and a bowling green had been laid down. In 1938 land for the Timaru Hospital was subdivided from the Botanic Gardens providing patients and visitors with a lovely environment for rest, recuperation and reflection. In 1988 the Shakespeare Trail was laid out and the Graeme Paterson Conservatory was built in honour of the former Director of Parks and Recreation. In 2014 the Timaru Botanic Gardens was recognised as a Garden of National Significance by the New Zealand Gardens Trust. For More Info: www.timaru.govt.nz/community/recreation/gardens/timaru-bo...
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
No Butterflies Today
No Butterflies Today
  • Author: Jocey K Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-26 11:07:08
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°24'32"S - 171°15'7"O
  • On a walk around Timaru's Botanic Gardens. New Zealand, July 2019. In 1864 Canterbury Provincial Council were asked by the people of Timaru to make a reserve out of unsold land known as Government Town at the south end of Timaru . This consisted of just over one square kilometre of land between Domain Avenue, North Street Craigie Avenue and the Ocean. The Government lifted 23 hectares of land from ‘waste land regulations’ and surveyor Samuel Hewlings set aside 2 hectares for Botanic Gardens. In 1867 the area was placed under the care of the Borough of Timaru Park Commissioners, the following year the planting of trees and shrubs got underway. $200 pounds was set aside in 1872 for a ranger’s cottage and advertisements soon appeared in the Timaru Herald inviting the public to make donations of trees, shrubs, flower roots, bulbs and seeds. The majority of early planting was carried out with convict labour from the local Timaru Gaol and floral fetes were organised to raise money for development of The Gardens. The first glasshouse/conservatory was constructed in 1905 around the time when the south side of The Gardens were still being leased for the farming of crops and the grazing of sheep. The Band Rotunda was added in 1912 to commemorate the Coronation of King George V. The following year the marble statue of renowned Scottish poet Robert Burns was donated to the people of Timaru by former mayor James Craigie. By 1916 tennis courts and a bowling green had been laid down. In 1938 land for the Timaru Hospital was subdivided from the Botanic Gardens providing patients and visitors with a lovely environment for rest, recuperation and reflection. In 1988 the Shakespeare Trail was laid out and the Graeme Paterson Conservatory was built in honour of the former Director of Parks and Recreation. In 2014 the Timaru Botanic Gardens was recognised as a Garden of National Significance by the New Zealand Gardens Trust. For More Info: www.timaru.govt.nz/community/recreation/gardens/timaru-bo...
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Water Fish
Water Fish
  • Author: Jocey K Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-26 11:04:10
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°24'31"S - 171°15'10"O
  • On a walk around Timaru's Botanic Gardens. New Zealand, July 2019. In 1864 Canterbury Provincial Council were asked by the people of Timaru to make a reserve out of unsold land known as Government Town at the south end of Timaru . This consisted of just over one square kilometer of land between Domain Avenue, North Street Craigie Avenue and the Ocean. The Government lifted 23 hectares of land from ‘waste land regulations’ and surveyor Samuel Hewlings set aside 2 hectares for Botanic Gardens. In 1867 the area was placed under the care of the Borough of Timaru Park Commissioners, the following year the planting of trees and shrubs got underway. $200 pounds was set aside in 1872 for a ranger’s cottage and advertisements soon appeared in the Timaru Herald inviting the public to make donations of trees, shrubs, flower roots, bulbs and seeds. The majority of early planting was carried out with convict labour from the local Timaru Gaol and floral fetes were organized to raise money for development of The Gardens. The first glasshouse/conservatory was constructed in 1905 around the time when the south side of The Gardens were still being leased for the farming of crops and the grazing of sheep. The Band Rotunda was added in 1912 to commemorate the Coronation of King George V. The following year the marble statue of renowned Scottish poet Robert Burns was donated to the people of Timaru by former mayor James Craigie. By 1916 tennis courts and a bowling green had been laid down. In 1938 land for the Timaru Hospital was subdivided from the Botanic Gardens providing patients and visitors with a lovely environment for rest, recuperation and reflection. In 1988 the Shakespeare Trail was laid out and the Graeme Paterson Conservatory was built in honour of the former Director of Parks and Recreation. In 2014 the Timaru Botanic Gardens was recognised as a Garden of National Significance by the New Zealand Gardens Trust. For More Info: www.timaru.govt.nz/community/recreation/gardens/timaru-bo...
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
On a Winters Day
On a Winters Day
  • Author: Jocey K Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-26 11:03:30
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°24'31"S - 171°15'10"O
  • On a walk around Timaru's Botanic Gardens. New Zealand, July 2019. In 1864 Canterbury Provincial Council were asked by the people of Timaru to make a reserve out of unsold land known as Government Town at the south end of Timaru . This consisted of just over one square kilometer of land between Domain Avenue, North Street Craigie Avenue and the Ocean. The Government lifted 23 hectares of land from ‘waste land regulations’ and surveyor Samuel Hewlings set aside 2 hectares for Botanic Gardens. In 1867 the area was placed under the care of the Borough of Timaru Park Commissioners, the following year the planting of trees and shrubs got underway. $200 pounds was set aside in 1872 for a ranger’s cottage and advertisements soon appeared in the Timaru Herald inviting the public to make donations of trees, shrubs, flower roots, bulbs and seeds. The majority of early planting was carried out with convict labour from the local Timaru Gaol and floral fetes were organized to raise money for development of The Gardens. The first glasshouse/conservatory was constructed in 1905 around the time when the south side of The Gardens were still being leased for the farming of crops and the grazing of sheep. The Band Rotunda was added in 1912 to commemorate the Coronation of King George V. The following year the marble statue of renowned Scottish poet Robert Burns was donated to the people of Timaru by former mayor James Craigie. By 1916 tennis courts and a bowling green had been laid down. In 1938 land for the Timaru Hospital was subdivided from the Botanic Gardens providing patients and visitors with a lovely environment for rest, recuperation and reflection. In 1988 the Shakespeare Trail was laid out and the Graeme Paterson Conservatory was built in honour of the former Director of Parks and Recreation. In 2014 the Timaru Botanic Gardens was recognised as a Garden of National Significance by the New Zealand Gardens Trust. For More Info: www.timaru.govt.nz/community/recreation/gardens/timaru-bo...
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Thick Wooly Jumper On
Thick Wooly Jumper On
  • Author: Jocey K Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-26 11:02:45
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°24'31"S - 171°15'10"O
  • On a walk around Timaru's Botanic Gardens. New Zealand, July 2019. In 1864 Canterbury Provincial Council were asked by the people of Timaru to make a reserve out of unsold land known as Government Town at the south end of Timaru . This consisted of just over one square kilometre of land between Domain Avenue, North Street Craigie Avenue and the Ocean. The Government lifted 23 hectares of land from ‘waste land regulations’ and surveyor Samuel Hewlings set aside 2 hectares for Botanic Gardens. In 1867 the area was placed under the care of the Borough of Timaru Park Commissioners, the following year the planting of trees and shrubs got underway. $200 pounds was set aside in 1872 for a ranger’s cottage and advertisements soon appeared in the Timaru Herald inviting the public to make donations of trees, shrubs, flower roots, bulbs and seeds. The majority of early planting was carried out with convict labour from the local Timaru Gaol and floral fetes were organised to raise money for development of The Gardens. The first glasshouse/conservatory was constructed in 1905 around the time when the south side of The Gardens were still being leased for the farming of crops and the grazing of sheep. The Band Rotunda was added in 1912 to commemorate the Coronation of King George V. The following year the marble statue of renowned Scottish poet Robert Burns was donated to the people of Timaru by former mayor James Craigie. By 1916 tennis courts and a bowling green had been laid down. In 1938 land for the Timaru Hospital was subdivided from the Botanic Gardens providing patients and visitors with a lovely environment for rest, recuperation and reflection. In 1988 the Shakespeare Trail was laid out and the Graeme Paterson Conservatory was built in honour of the former Director of Parks and Recreation. In 2014 the Timaru Botanic Gardens was recognised as a Garden of National Significance by the New Zealand Gardens Trust. For More Info: www.timaru.govt.nz/community/recreation/gardens/timaru-bo...
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Witch Hazel
Witch Hazel
  • Author: Jocey K Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-07-26 11:02:27
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°24'31"S - 171°15'10"O
  • On a walk around Timaru's Botanic Gardens. New Zealand, July 2019. In 1864 Canterbury Provincial Council were asked by the people of Timaru to make a reserve out of unsold land known as Government Town at the south end of Timaru . This consisted of just over one square kilometer of land between Domain Avenue, North Street Craigie Avenue and the Ocean. The Government lifted 23 hectares of land from ‘waste land regulations’ and surveyor Samuel Hewlings set aside 2 hectares for Botanic Gardens. In 1867 the area was placed under the care of the Borough of Timaru Park Commissioners, the following year the planting of trees and shrubs got underway. $200 pounds was set aside in 1872 for a ranger’s cottage and advertisements soon appeared in the Timaru Herald inviting the public to make donations of trees, shrubs, flower roots, bulbs and seeds. The majority of early planting was carried out with convict labour from the local Timaru Gaol and floral fetes were organized to raise money for development of The Gardens. The first glasshouse/conservatory was constructed in 1905 around the time when the south side of The Gardens were still being leased for the farming of crops and the grazing of sheep. The Band Rotunda was added in 1912 to commemorate the Coronation of King George V. The following year the marble statue of renowned Scottish poet Robert Burns was donated to the people of Timaru by former mayor James Craigie. By 1916 tennis courts and a bowling green had been laid down. In 1938 land for the Timaru Hospital was subdivided from the Botanic Gardens providing patients and visitors with a lovely environment for rest, recuperation and reflection. In 1988 the Shakespeare Trail was laid out and the Graeme Paterson Conservatory was built in honour of the former Director of Parks and Recreation. In 2014 the Timaru Botanic Gardens was recognised as a Garden of National Significance by the New Zealand Gardens Trust. For More Info: www.timaru.govt.nz/community/recreation/gardens/timaru-bo...
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
1955 Dennis F8 fire engine (1)
1955 Dennis F8 fire engine (1)
  • Author: PhilBee NZ (social historian) Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-16 13:20:23
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°23'25"S - 171°14'56"O
  • ...as seen at Timaru Rock'n'Hop, Canterbury, March 2019
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
1959 Studebaker Lark
1959 Studebaker Lark
  • Author: PhilBee NZ (social historian) Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-16 12:37:52
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°23'25"S - 171°14'56"O
  • ...as seen at Timaru Rock'n'Hop, Canterbury, March 2019
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
1957 Ford Thunderbird (1)
1957 Ford Thunderbird (1)
  • Author: PhilBee NZ (social historian) Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-16 12:44:26
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°23'25"S - 171°14'56"O
  • ...as seen at Timaru Rock'n'Hop, Canterbury, March 2019
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
1957 Chevy Belair (2)
1957 Chevy Belair (2)
  • Author: PhilBee NZ (social historian) Follow on flickr foto flickr
  • Date of photography: 2019-03-16 12:26:55
  • Geographical coordinates of the taken: 44°23'25"S - 171°14'56"O
  • ...as seen at Timaru Rock'n'Hop, Canterbury, March 2019
  • License*: All Rights Reserved - photo in flikr foto flickr
    *The photographs are copyrighted by their respective owners.
photos found. 9920. Photos on the current page: 15
1 
1
Back to top